Brandini Poppers and Toffee

He wishes! Actually, so do we!!! Because then he wouldn’t need us to put his kids thru college! :tongue:

In for one, again

We buy these every time they’re up! They’re so delicious. <3 In for two this time, one for us and one for my parents. We gifted them last time and now they’re hooked, too! haha :slight_smile:

These are SOOOO good! I got them before Christmas and gave as gifts. My friends were vying for them :slight_smile:

I love how everyone is rushing to get their hands on this one, bring on the wine!

It says the Brandini Poppers are made with Gold Medal Magic Mushroom Popcorn…

Magic Mushrooms?

I gave those things up after my collegate days !

I will be in Palm Springs next month (business trip), and I’m thinking of dropping by the store.

Anything at the store that you normally can’t get?

Please don’t put the Poppers in the freezer, they don’t need to be refrigerated either

Nice of you guys to pop in during a wootoff!

This was actually my first wine.woot purchase (although there were double the poppers and fewer bites). I think I’ll have to order two to compensate.

Brandini Shakes, Toffee & Chocolate covered Pretzels, rolled in Toppers. We are working on a display production kitchen in the shop right now.

You’ll never want anyone else’s caramel popcorn again. I am down two three pieces of the Bites. My mom said she couldn’t stop eating the box of toffee I gave her. So this time I bought 2 sets. :slight_smile:

Smaller and larger sizes of toffee.

Brandini Store

And a bag!

Both Leah and Brandon are finishing their second year in college and are single for the first time in years!!

This stuff is depressingly good. I expect it should go well with the ice wine I got earlier. My nightmare is that you guys put up some of those salted caramels that have been here a couple of times before. All too much for my sagging, middle-aged frame.

What? Times up already? Thanks for having us…hope to be back in the Fall. Have a great Spring and Summer!

Why no freezer? How long will they last otherwise?

Unopened months…open if left in a cool place a couple of months…if you can wait that long :wink:

Don’t forget the bouncing button. If the large button is bouncing, there are less than 10% remaining.

I tried to resist, too…made it for about 5 seconds.

I love that I have bought 2 things on wine.woot and both have been Brandini Toffee!!! Love this stuff!!!