Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Shaver

Braun Series 7 790cc Electric Shaver

Have had this razor for a couple of years. It does a great job and the base and cleaner make a big difference. Cleaning solution is not that expensive if you shop around.

I bought one of these off Amazon for $170 back in March. It works pretty well. I only put it in the cleaning and charging station when the charge indicator is down to its last dot. This saves a lot on the cleaning solution. My first tub of solution lasted 8 months doing it this way. I do remove the head after each shave and rinse it thoroughly in warm water.

Anyway, great price on this today.

My old 3 series is dying and I was planning on buying another 3 series for about this price so getting a 7 series is a great deal. Not BOC great but great nonetheless.

I’ve been in the market for a new Braun and my preference and research led me to the Series 5, followed by Series 3. You may want to know that the Series 7 is a bit different configuration from all the rest. I had one like this Series 7 probably 10-15 years ago and didn’t care for the long hair trimmer which is a flip out thing, rather than a slide up the back side of the razor like Series 3, 5 and 9. Hope it helps.