Braven Portable Bluetooth Speaker - 5 Colors

Except it is $10 more, not $5.

EDIT: Nevermind…you’re factoring in the free shipping. Carry on and I’ll go drink more coffee.

We have these on display at our local Meijer and if the speakers aren’t damaged, they sound awesome. Bass response is nice and deep and they can get pretty loud. For $30, I’d take a chance with this woot. Especially since they usually sell for $80-100 (depending on if they are on sale.)

Any idea how these come packaged? Thinking about purchasing as a gift and just want to know if it is orignial packaging or something else.

Why can’t I pay with Paypal?

Due to various issues, we’ve disabled PayPal payments. If you were already set up with PayPal, you can continue to use them as long as you don’t changed/edit the information.

I’m glad I got one when I did because they seem to had sold fast. I didn’t know things were replaced when sold out… or did I miss something?

Did anybody else get theirs missing the USB Cable and Audio Cable?

I got them in three different colors. They all came well packed and complete. They were not in the original boxes. However, they were protected very well.

They were all fully charged (the power indicator showed white) and ready for use. The booklet instruction is handy and clear. It took only minutes to sync the speakers with the phones and played. They are not very loud, but they can easily fill the 15 X 15 room. The sound quality is not as good as the high-end (and more expensive like Bose and mini Jawbone Jambox) speakers but it is good enough for the price.

They do last more than 10 hours continuously playing music.

It’s a good buy, especially for 30 bucks.

Just have them for few days. Hope they will last long. So far, I am very satisfied with the speakers.

The power switch on my braveness 570 broke with a week.

I’m sorry for the problem. You have a 90 day warranty with them.

If you have any problems, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Mine is missing those as well. Which is funny casue it has the power adapter, but not the USB cable.

Sorry about that. You should be able to contact Braven and get them to send the missing pieces to you.

Stupid thing quit working all together after about a months worth of use. Never took it outside of my office and it stayed on a shelf. Very disappointing. Was pretty impressive while it worked.

Sorry for the late reply.

If you purchased this unit from this sale, you should still be within the 90 Day Braven warranty. As noted above your post, there is a link where you can contact Braven support and see if they can help resolve the issue with your product.

I bought and was charged for 3 but only received 2. Sent a note to woot customer support 8 days ago. Heard nothing. Just sent another note today. Anybody out there? (UPDATE - just heard from customer support and they are refunding my money. Still irritated.)

Braven hater here…I have purchased two different Braven models on two different occasions, both have had issues.

Am very irritated right now as I have sent 3 requests for support with nothing back from Woot other than the canned “we got your request” email.

At this point I don’t want a replacement, I just want to rid myself of my Braven/Woot experience! ARGH!

Just read the warranty details on Braven’s site. It doesn’t list Woot as an authorized dealer. Anyone having problems getting their warranty honored?

We work directly with Braven. You will not have problems with support. If you do, email support@woot.com and they’ll assist.

Disappointed with this purchase. I brought two units as Christmas Gifts and one of the units has a broken on/off switch. I guess that is the roll of the dice for a refurbished unit. Hopefully I can get a replacement that works.

These Braven Portable Bluetooth Speakers are JUNK! I ordered two, had to return the first one after using it twice because the on/off switch stopped working. I had ordered the 2nd one for my sister for Christmas and she just called me last night and told me that hers stopped working after just a few uses for the same reason - defective on/off switch which causes the whole unit to not work at all. I just contacted Woot customer service about returning - although I’m not sure if they will do anything since it is past the 21 days to return defective merchandise. Very disappointed with these speakers!