Braven Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers

Bought the balance as a gift the last time they were posted on Woot. Ordering it early for the holidays and being an online purchase, I decided it would be best to test it upon it’s arrival. I couldn’t have been more please with the sound volume and quality of this little speaker. I kind of want to keep it all to myself! I currently use a Bose SoundLink at work for music and podcasts. I’ve loved my Bose and still do. However, economically, the braven balance has sound to rival or even equal my SoundLink and its rugged and waterproof exterior would make me much more comfortable carting it around anywhere I go.

which model Bose SoundLink do you have ? Every-time I go into Costco I push the button on the Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II Display because it just blows me away how good it sounds.The Braven speaker display at another store was broken so that I couldn’t hear what they sound like :frowning: A week ago I had the Balance in my cart , a different color, but it sold out before checked out.

Good question! My SoundLink is an older model. I honestly can’t remember the exact name and can’t seem to find a link for the model. ( It’s the model with the magnetic flip down speaker cover.) There’s no doubt that Bose puts out quality audio equipment and a newer model than mine more than likely has better quality sound. However, I’m still very impressed with the price vs sound quality of the balance. I hope this was helpful!

EDIT>

https://www.amazon.com/SoundLink-Bluetooth-Mobile-Speaker-Discontinued/dp/B0090Z3SPU

That is a link to the model of SoundLink that I own.

If for some reason that link doesn’t work. It is the Bose SoundLink II. It is a discontinued model.

thanks…that linked worked…yes it seems those selling your discontinued model still want give or take around $200 crazy amount or money. I missed out on the woot deal , hope it comes around again…do you remember/know how much woot was selling this model for…I may keep an eye out for it elsewhere.