Bravo Farms ''Tulare Cannonball'' Cheese

Yes, generally the switch occurs on Monday morning at 12:00 AM central time (aka midnight tonight). This week was a “special” week in that we had two wine.woots.

I just wish I had some cheesy friends to share it with.

While my cheese has not yet arrived, based upon the labrat reports, I just had to gift a cannonball to the in laws. I think Bravo Farms might be my new gift basket source as well (Harry & David was getting boring anyhow).

Justin Leonard is a golfer on the PGA tour.

Sounds good! I’ll take an Isosceles paired with a couple of Orphans!

Wines aren’t jumping out at me, would have to be convinced on these. Excellent gues though, I didn’t think of that.

Leonard Peltier Station?

YES PLEASE!!!

Petite Sirah + Viognier = in for 3 (and hopefully PS labrattage :))

The Justin Cab is nice.

Could get last year’s Cab that they’re trying to get rid of or an Orphan/SB/Chard duo/trio.

In for one. My first wine woot and my first woot, period. Been lurking for a few weeks now. Decided to bite the bullet (will soon be biting the cheese).

Hi and welcome, BTW you might want to put those credit cards in the freezer now. Your gonna Love this place :slight_smile:

i had their white cheddar last night with some vino and it was very well accepted among the group. i wish i could make cheese at home…

Welcome!

whatever of the wines it is, please please please make it available to shipping limited states this time :slight_smile:

yep. that would be a no-brainer. only q would be whether 3 v. 3+3.

Thanks a ton! I’ve been watching these for a while and its awesome they went on sale. If anyone else is interested better hurry as I’ve shared it with those crazy $ders

I get so excited/anxious come Sunday evening in anticipation of the next wine.woot. It’s like “Ok, what is it? Tell me. Tell me. What is it? What’s it gonna be?..” from about 3pm on. When Im at the computer, which I always am as I try to finish up my law school career, I refresh the comments page looking for new clues/guesses about every 3-5 minutes. This is bad. Ive only been a wine.wooter since the first of the year and am completely obsessed, or at least that’s what my fiancee keeps saying.

Brendan

Yep, you gots the winejones. Welcome to the club.

Welcome to the club! Being an east coaster, I can tell you this is not very conducive to getting a good night’s sleep to start the work week.