BRB

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don’t you post a pic?

this one puzzles me!

Grats on yet another print, Christian!

First impression of this shirt reminded me very much of UglyDolls.

It’s a neat design, but just not something I’d consider wearable. Too busy and too much pink for my personal tastes.

I really like each of the little creatures/monsters/demons individually, but all at once … it’s just a little too much to have on my chest.

Crazy shirt, really ‘active’. Not for me… to cluttered… Oh well their will e one another day.

i like crazy stuff like this, but the cream bugs the crap outta me!

It’s on a generally unliked color and too cartoonish for an adult, i think.

Woot!
First buyer!

I likes this shirt, a lot.

But on a serious note. This shirt is just incredibly busy. None of the colors mesh it seems. Oh well, can’t expect em all to be the great one.

I know some people out there love shirts like this so yay for them. Hope tomorrow brings something good.

Fair enough.

How many shirts do you have now Jakey?

whoa… way too busy for me… and cream isn’t a good color for me… :confused: bummer.

This shirt would have been better had it come with paper toys.

I know some dudes and gals that would love this, but it’s not for me.

btw, The Madness of Miss Stereo is still one of my favorite t-shirts, CSJ!

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2516/l419b28657f1faa8cef276bsi8.jpg

I can’t believe this is the same artist that did Miss Stereo.

My third shirt in a week!!! WOO HOO!!! Oh yeah. And I bought the wine last week. I am poor and will be back tomorrow.

Can’t decide…it’s been a long time since i bought a shirt.woot and have been waiting for ANYTHiNG i could wear. This may be it…hmmmmm

Same as before, I didn’t buy this one, and only 3 since September 10th. But I certainly do have a “bunch” hehe…

hrmm… i really like the design but not sure about the cream. could someone post a picture once they get it?

great t-shirt. love the design and the colors.
got one.