BRB

someone needs to tell this designer he sucks. i got some monster tshirt in my random shirt package and i cant even wipe my ass with it

The blue in it looks almost exactly like whistle while you wreck and the shirt itself just seems like eight crazy fists for some reason, the entire thing is just shaped like it. Anyone else think so?

No offense to those that don’t fit this stereotypical description of the likely wearer of this shirt…but to me this is fits right into an emo/I<3 anime highschool girls closet…but, alas, not mine…just sayin…

I was a bit hesitant at first, but i got one! Gratz on another successful design!

This reminds me of those shirts I see people wearing that obviously came from the early 80s but for some reason they refuse to replace their wardrobe.

i’ve been out of the country and such for a few months now, and therefore haven’t bought any woot shirts for a fat minute. but, since i returned, not many of these more recent shirts have caught my eye. glad to make my first back-in-the-states-woot-purchase a dank one.

and it’s great when lots of wooters hate on a shirt that i love because that means that i’ll be less likely to run into someone wearing it! thanks for this awesome print

People will be saying that about me in like 10+ years. Ah…

So many woot shirts in my wardrobe… Who knows how many years they will be worn for. Many I’m sure.

I was just about to say the same thing. How can this and the brilliant Miss Stereo come from the same mind? The styles are so completely at odds with each other.

On another note, what’s with all the creme-hating around here? It’s one of my favorite shirt colors. Unfortunately I’m not too keen on today’s design, but I usually love the creme shirts. In fact, come to think of it, I have bought more creme-colored shirts from woot than any other color except asphalt, and that’s a tie (3 of each)

this comment just kept me from buying this shirt, thanks a lot

Just a little too busy for me. Loved yesterday’s & the day before’s shirts, though. Just received my first woot shirt this weekend, & ordered my second one yesterday. Guess I’m hooked now…

Congratulations, Christian. I like it - to me it looks like a pictorial representation of some of the expressions/reactions/personalities you might find in forums online. A lot of interesting elements to interpret.

I don’t actually know anyone younger than 24 or 25 right now, so I am out of touch with emo anime high school kids, but I’ve seen those totally ugly cartoony hoodies at Hot Topic from last season - this reminds me of that.

At least it’s not a bird shirt.

I get “stoner/folk/psychedelia” type. The kind that listens to Akron/Family and Can.

eh…it’s alright, little too busy and odd for me…

just woot thiss…
dont care what others say about me…
I am a straight man… and I love this lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Why does it have cox all over it?

hehe reminds me of college

i just barfed all over my shirt. wait…

Wowza there’s a lot to look at there. I have to admit to being a fan of the crazy monster sort of trend that seems to be nowadays. Dig the eyepatch and the bomb up top. I think I even spy a pacman ghost. :slight_smile: Also I don’t think it ever happens, but I keep thinking it would be more effective as an oversized print.

damn, people on here are harsh ha ha

better mockup:

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/6585/bettermocklo9.jpg

thanks for all the comments anyway :slight_smile: