Breakdance

The robot looks like he’s stuck on his back. Change the picture and wording to Turtle and you’d get my support.

And I agree that robots have naught to do with breaking.

wait what??? really? I thought robots did the robot. arghhh

If I were broken, I would to the robot!

eHalcyon has already covered that territorythough.

I hate to hate but . . . this just seems inferior in every way to Robbie’s awesome shirt with similar subject matter.

No, no, no. Robots doing the Robot is so played out. No self-respecting robot would do that. Robotic mocking laughter would be heard from everywhere around him.

Robots… don;t breakdance… plus yellow is an ugly color, they need more blacks and greys

Love the design but the color is just so… bright. And yellow. I can’t decide if I want it.

Is there something I’m missing with this shirt? I can’t figure out a joke, or clever underlining point?

This shirt kinda bothers me with the fact that the text isn’t fitting with its placement, size, font, and kerning. Unless the childish look was on purpose?

does he have 2 arms coming from one socket?

I think he actually just has an extra-long right arm that got trapped under his body during his futile attempt to breakdance.

This one, I’ll agree with it being among the worst. But seriously guys, EVERYTHING that gets reckoned goes into Random Shirt Purchases. Any time you could learn this would be amazing. I recommend sooner than later

First no moon landing shirt on the 20th to compliment my sputnik shirt, and now this… thing. Come on.

Does anyone else think that shirt.woot should start selling prints? There are so many designs that work as an image but just not a shirt that you would wear.

Lots of people think this, and lots of people are wrong.

Woot designs would almost to a one suck as posters.

I really don’t get it…

and the rowboat… two types of dances…

The design reminds me a bit of Artulo’s Peanut butter / Jelly shirt from a few contests back. I liked that one much better. :frowning:

Let’s examine this:

Breakdancing = Feeling + Moves
(where Feeling > 0, Moves > 0)

On a side note:
Moves = Breakdancing - Feeling
Feeling = Breakdancing - Moves

Since robots have no feelings(yet; patent is still in processing), even though they have the moves, they cannot breakdance. My calculations look positive for humans as well; with the advantage(soon to be eliminated; patent is still in processing) of emotions, it seems that everybody should be very close to breakdancing upon acquisition of moves.

Besides, everybody knows that robots prefer the 403 dance: The Roombada.

Please tell me you’re kidding.