Breaking out Criminals

I’ve never made it out of the VOP with anything left in my cart :frowning: but I guess some people actually do? Thats good news at least

If you’re all using separate accounts with separate payment methods you should be able to get them. It’s one per user every 31 days unless it’s a giveaway.

Deals and coupons are by account too.

1 Like

THANK YOU!

I was really worried that if my roomate and I both purchased shirts that one would be cancelled. haha. We were taking bets on who would lose out. I’m glad neither of us have to

1 Like

I have lots of times. It’s really not the end of the road all the time.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be less discouraged when I land in the vestibule then. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

TT usually handles that end of things if there’s a problem.

1 Like

Still in the VOP. For the 5th time today. Thinking it’s time to bail.

^^^I actually enjoyed seeing that just now. I got my first ever Boys Out Crafting a few hours ago and just popped on to read the forum and saw a brand new BOC on the main page and figured I’d see if I could get it to display that message. :grinning:

Have they ever had a Boys Out Canoeing?

1 Like

Yay! The VOP was kind to me. This will be my first BOC. I can’t wait to be disappointed!

2 Likes

CONGRATS!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

i think you have me confused with someone who actually knows what we have on sale :grimacing:

No I just have you confused with someone who knows what’s going on :smile_cat:

>'Kat

What am I doing wrong literally every single BoC I end up in the vop :frowning:

Do you stay in the Vop or exit out? It’s the checkout line so you need to stay in there a few minutes to see if it’ll move you into the checkout to purchase.