Breitling Watches for Bright Young Men

We’ve been very careful to assure these are authentic, including certification by a Board Certified Gemologist.

Believe me, it’s as important to us that they’re the real deal as it is to you.

As long as someone did the homework on it I’m satisfied. But Breitling simply states that you should never buy one of their watches online, ever. That being said, you don’t have the Navitimer Olympus that I own in my pipe dreams. Still, these are good buys if they are the real deal.

The day I feel like spending more than a semester at college to buy a watch, it will indeed be a breitling watch.

Actually, if I had had the money needed for one of these, I probably would have bought it now. Time to look at scholarships. :confused:

Wow, are they shipping these with confirmation/signature receipt?

Seems richly expensive to get LOST (stolen) in the mail!

Not true. A good friend of mine was a Navy Diver and one night at a bar he was admiring the watch (Brietling) of another patron. After the Hotshot Navy Pilot Patron got annoyed, he asked what the heck the Diver was doing. The Diver replied that the last time he saw one that nice was on another Hotshot pilot when he went down to recover his body.

who bought the super avenger? I hate youuuuu!!! credit card had to call me to authorize and by the time they did… someone bought it. mfer!! lol

Republic Lobbyist stocking stuffers for Congress?

http://www.amazon.com/Zenith-96-0529-4035-Tourbillon-Titanium-Chronograph/dp/B001K3IXW8

this watch is better just read the reviews, although some didn’t like the shipping charge:

I’d like to turn myself into a man, but if I spent that much on a watch my wife would have my b@lls, would defeat the purpose.

What about service?
If you would need service on the watch - would you get the 'but you did not buy from an authorized Breitling seller/store-treatment" meaning SOL?

Awwww, why do we have to make it political? :frowning:

While we’re comparing other watches, this is a nice one: http://www.amazon.com/Zenith-Academy-Tourbillon-Chronograph-18-1260-4005-72-C504/dp/B0074W9UTE/ref=sr_1_1?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1356042347&sr=1-1

Of course you could also buy a lamborghini, so I’d go for one of these rather than the one I posted.

Looking at the sales stats - you only have 1 of each?!

Standard operating procedure for the credit card industry: travel and/or large transactions --particularly large online transactions–should be proactively noted to one’s account to avoid such problems.

/works for The Man

Funny story that way: I know a person who has one of a major credit card company’s card that doesn’t officially exist (but everyone knows is out there.) A few years ago, her card was declined buying clearance jewelry at a failing discount retailer. She needed the authorization to buy something blue-light cheap.

That would be me, however my bank didn’t call me for authorization, but woot did.

“The real deal…” meaning these are not gray market and come with a genuine Breitling warranty?

Seems like one person, probably a dealer buys all of one version leaving none for everyone else…

Great job…

Better luck next time!

don’t think so, they only have 1 of each I think

They do not come with the warranty, but they are definitely Breitling watches. (Which is part of the reason they’re at a good price!)

Are these the most expensive items ever sold on Woot?