Breo Skin Watch

These are horrible. I got some cause they were so cheap last time. Pretty much opened them up and put them right back in the box.

I picked up a 5 pack last time. They are really sharp looking but they are not very durable. The watch itself is basically surrounded by clear plastic so this is by no means a sports watch. That being said I’m in for three more for the colors I missed the first time.

No thanks, I only wear stylish watches. I’m sticking with my swatch.

EDIT: How silly of me not to link to my baby, here you go: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41pq62JISJL.jpg

with 23 quality posts i would think that by now you realize that it’s only $5 shipping if you buy 1, 2, or three of them…yes?

Over there? Can’t you see them? No?

That’s what I get for waking up at 4:15am…(yes, on Thursday, I’m still awake).

If you are “in for 3” the shipping is still $5.

Got 3. Stocking up the Christmas closet.

Ugly design, hideous colors, don’t work long. I’m in for 0.

It’s been like 2 years since I last bought anything, wasnt sure if they’ve changed or not.

No, probably it’s not good for water park. 30m would be good for splashing but not for swimming, not to mention 10m.

It says you have a bunch of quality posts, so I’m gonna assume you’re being sarcastic… if you’re not though, no. The grand total would be $7.97. You only pay $5, regardless of what or how much you order.

For the future, I predict:
Heavy usage of “free shipping” codes.

Your lucky number for today is:

Why are all the watches set at 7:48? Are they predicting the time of the zombie apocalypse?

wow, that’s a very early thinking.

Five dollars shipping? Get out.

I’ve been buying holiday presents with each Woot-off. I’m not proud.

The Woot booby prize

Got some last time and they are all still working. They are kinda like I <3 Boobs / Live Strong bands with a small watch on them. I wear them for work because I don’t care if they get scratched up and they are skin tight as to not get caught. I’d be in for more if I wasn’t already happy with the 5 colors I got last time.

These do not work.
I bought two sets to get a good asst of colors.
Almost all black or gray.
Impossible to set, instructions inaccurate.
S/B B Of C
How do I return?
Arrrgh!

these remind me of a nick swardson bit

amazon.woot IS the booby prize.