Breville 15-Bar Die-Cast Espresso & Cappuccino Maker

agreed - I can see them as well, although only in some of the reposts, etc - some of them are just copies of static… odd…

it’s an elephant sitting on a fence drinking a beer

hee hee hee

I knew what you meant but that’s still kinda funny.

‘hubby’s chubby’. gotta share that one with the wifey :^)

aaaaaaand I’m off to bed. I’ve waited almost 3 years for a Big Ole Chicken. I can wait some more.

Wow… i c why u call yourself John Doe…

My husband I just bought this on Woot recently and we don’t even like drinking coffee or espresso. We just really wanted a milk steamer / frother! Really! (Our entire family thought it was very odd.) But we have since won them over with the gourmet drinks we make for them. You see, I am a vegetarian (and sometimes vegan) and he is “normal”. We have three vegetarian kids and now we find ourselves using this machine all the time. (Of course it could have something to do with the fact that the youngest is only 6 months old and so some days we are struggling to stay awake.) Anyway, after we got over the initial excitement of the shiny-ness that sprang from the box, we (sort-of) read some of the instructions and steamed some milk. It was great, except for the part where the steam hit the instruction book and got it wet. (My fault entirely, because I was reading it WHILE I was doing it.) We even bought some espresso beans and have started enjoying drinks a couple of times per week. We also use it to make hot tea or hot chocolate, and even fun steamy milk drinks for the kids. We dragged the entire machine over to gramma’s house for a get-together and everyone was impressed. My favorite thing is that I can even steam my weird soymilks, so everyone in our house gets perfect, gourmet, customized drinks. This is good because it is f…ing cold in the midwest.

yay - 39 minutes, 22 seconds till sell out - and it has gone up twice!

woohoo, as I typed that, now 40 minutes 7 seconds…

Seizure inducer

raises coffee mug…cheers y’all

oh, man, I’m still laughing pretty hard on that one. that wasn’t YOUR test, was it??

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PS/87665~Dude-Wtf-Posters.jpg

if i dont make it through the night and the bag of crap shows up, ill make you a deal. someone grab me one and if its only crap you can have it,

This needs to GTFO!

He prefers when I call it his masterful manly meat-cicle but I’m a chick and we don’t name our parts… I always forget and just ask him to give me some…

its a killa, GOOODNIGHT WOOT. I “MIGHT” check you ih the morning but I hae to say this woot off sucks major thus far. No great deals, nothing to really love, and mostly just CRAP and not the kind we want. if you know what I mean. I’ll give you one last chance in a few hours. IF you are lucky.

agreed. boc

entirely worth it. just stay away from bucks for a couple months, and this machine pays for itself.