Breville Compact Smart Oven

**Item: **Breville Compact Smart Oven
Price: $89.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $15 Two-Day OR $18 One-Day
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Breville Compact Smart Oven)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Breville Compact Smart Oven)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/20/2013 - $89.99 (Woot-off) - 7 comment(s)
3/19/2013 - $89.99 (Woot-off) - 19 comment(s)
1/29/2013 - $89.99 - 70 comment(s)

4/5/2013 - $90.00 (Woot Plus)

Bought this 2 Woot-offs ago. I can NOT begin to tell you how great these are. Just bought another 2, one for my Florida home and one for my brother. GREAT, GREAT, GREAT oven.

This one is slightly different than the Breville we bought at Williams-Sonoma for over twice (3x?) the price (the controls are rearranged).

We love out Breville counter-top oven and use it all the time. The only time I fire up our big oven is on rare occasions when the food (and/or dish/pan) won’t fit the Breville.

To call it a “toaster oven” diminishes the capabilities of this thing.

This is a fantastic deal assuming the refurb is as high quality as the new item.

I bought this a couple months ago. I love it and use it all the time.

I’m in for one with fingers crossed on quality of refurb…

i got one of these refurbished ones from woot! a few months back & it is not. natural. how much i love the thing. i’m not-so-patiently waiting for woot! to offer the full-sized one. this thing rocks.

We bought the refurb a few months ago. LOVE this oven. Dumped a regular toaster for it. Works great, looks great. Metal, not plastic. I wouldn’t hesitate on this deal!

I bought one of these from a major department store about two years ago. It was dead after 10 months. No power, no nothing. Called Breville and they were great and sent me another one which is still working today. Great small oven, highly recommend.

Got mine very quickly, and when I opened it, it was in brand new condition except one MAJOR problem
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u75/bigray57/t_oven2_zps559ef10d.jpg
Yes to door was on backwards. I called Breville Customer Service and they shot me a PDF return label, brought it to Fed-Ex and I had my new one 2 days later. The refurb was brand new looking and spotless.

I think you may have bought the model #800 which is bigger and convection. Those controls are indeed in different places on the front panel.

Best countertop oven ever… though I bought mine new (waaaaay too expensive), after many other “name brands” failed gloriously.

We have really reduced use of our full-sized oven with this unit. Unbelievably pizza actually cooks quite well (our unit has a rounded extension in the back that conforms to the pizza tray).

I have the larger Breville convection oven, which I absolutely love! However, I bought this one for a friend, refurbished from Woot, the last time it was offered. She loves it. Upon arrival it looked brand new and reheats pizza to perfection!!

@bigray57, now that is attention-to-refurb-reassembly detail!

Either that or the reassembler’s first language was not Roman alphabet-based.

Bought this one thinking it was the one America’s Test Kitchen rated highly – but I’m thinking it was the 800 instead. Wish I could cancel, but hope it’s good enough.

Trust me you will NOT be disappointed. The only thing I do have to say is that cooking times with this oven seem to be the longest time the recipe calls for. So if a recipe calls for 14-17 minutes, its perfect at the 17 minutes.

I’m disappointed. DOA!

I’m sorry. Breville has been great with working with Wooters from what I’ve heard. Of course, feel free to email support@woot.com as well.