Breville Milk Café Frother

Just received the Breville Milk Cafe Frother.

Have not tested it yet, because mine is really used, hopefully it is reconditioned. But for now, I need to spend some time cleaning out all the left over stains with a toothbrush and anything that can get into those little gaps. Then I’m going to run it with HOT Water on my 1st run just to make sure I kill all of the left over bacteria that is left.

Will update after I try it, hope others got a cleaner / newer reconditioned unit, mine isn’t clean… pretty dirty. Not sure if I will buy another refurbish food equipment.

Well if there’s any issues with it or you give it some more thought and need to chat with someone about it, give support@woot.com a note and see what your options are.

I received mine and one of the discs is missing. Guess I’ll contact Breville and see what they say.

And if they are unable to assist, please contact support@woot.com to talk about your options after that. :slight_smile: Good luck!

still not recived anyone else with this problem? shipping info says it cant be tracked!

Please feel free to contact support@woot.com so they can help you track this down!

I thought that I was missing a disc as well, but my husband later found it on board the back of the base, held there by a magnet. Have really enjoyed this purchase!!