Breville Single Serve Coffee Brewer With Keurig Technology

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Breville Single Serve Coffee Brewer With Keurig Technology
$89.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Breville BKC700XL Stainless Steel K-Cup Machine with Variable & Quiet Brew, Iced Beverage Function

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

brewing coffee right now as we speak…

Not a great price for a refurb with only a 90-day warranty. My unit’s pump failed after 11 months. I always use filtered water, yet the pump couldn’t handle average use.

i think i’ll stick with my $19.99 Mr. Coffee from Wal-Mart

“Keurig Technology” feh. Give me one with Krell Technology.

That one sold out faster than Kiss!

Same here. I’m on my second one, as are a few friends.
Always seems to be a problem with the pump ( which they claim to be fixing in newer models)

Any self deserving corporate office has a better Keurig dispenser.

Interesting… I have the now discontinued SimpleHuman brewer (uses Senseo style “pods”) and I haven’t had a single problem with it for years. I wonder if the K-cups require a more powerful pump.

Just had my regular Keuring “Special Edition” replaced under warranty - it was having pump issues, but of course not while I was on the horn w/tech support - they ended up replacing it because it was “over pouring” (? rather have more coffee…) anyway, got the new one and I can tell the water pump is different, it sounds supercharged vs the one I had bought back in February.

All in all, very very happy w/Keurig’s tech support, very helpful and knowledgeable and more than willing to help.

This was a great deal, would have bought both if I could have!

Keurig sucks.

I like the Flavia system much better.

Me too! My GF’s Keureg pump failed though the replaced it no problem. At work we went to Flavia and everyone’s happy. Flat packets are more compact too.

I’ve had two K-cup brewers. 1 Keurig, 1 Breville and both work without issue. Will keep my eyes peeled for one of these the next time they pop up outside of a woot off.