Brian's Kitchen Swag Bag

You know…if you took GUy Fieri’s name off of the ad & knives, completely, I bet you’d get a ton more clicks on the Buy button.

Geez! How many time’s is Guy Ferry gonna change his name? Now he’s the Ergo Chef too?

I had bad luck with the toaster.One of the always on indicator LEDs started flickering not too long after purchase,then eventually The two inboard slots started toasting on one side only.

ROFL. The knives are made by Ergo Chef.

What does “factory reconditioned” mean on the Cuisinart immersion blender? I know that many Cuisinart immersion blenders had a plastic part in the drive shaft (including one of mine). Is this the part that has been reconditioned?

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

I have many of the “ergo” knives and for a non-professional such as myself they are probably all the knife you will ever need…incredibly sharp, well crafted, and hold an edge well.

Has anybody used the Totally Bamboo chopping block or butcher block? Any good?

For shame Woot. This is only $58.86 on Amazon with free shipping.

That cast iron teapot is just what my grandma is looking for. Does anybody know how much it weighs?

According to my scale it is about 4.5lbs(2kg). It is heavy enough that people ask if it is full when it is empty. I have had it for about 2 years now and I really recommend it. Just be sure to clean it from time to time, and remember that it is cast iron so don’t use soap on the outside. I highly recommend against the glass teapot, I had the same one and it broke before I had it for a month.

you wasted your time typing this note if you don’t indicate the item you’re referring to. FYI there are 40 items in this sale.

Just a helpful observation…

Taking Guy’s name off knives will probably not help get rid of that warehouse full of knives Woot’s buyers so ‘prudently’ purchased or were tricked to purchase or were bribed to purchase.

I purchased the Cuisinart TOB-60FR Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection about a week ago in a different sale. It came quickly and works quite well however it is not the same unit as in the picture. The one I received does not have a timer at the bottom, the bottom dial controls the darkness. The toaster works quite well just not was I was expecting based on the pictures. It is a little frustrating paying and expecting one thing and then receiving the other.

Thanks thejke. In for one.

I picked up the CBTL system from the company’s website directly yesterday for $50, with 4 packs of pods. Used code CBTL50. Way better deal than here.

Thankful for the tip! Just picked one up myself

I just got it today and notice that what is advertised is not what you get. There is a pamphlet in the box that says there is no gold tone filter for ANY refurbished coffee makers. Time to get that RMA.

LAME!