Bribing our Constable

WOW, thought I had one but alas it was not to be.
In my cart,
hit buy one,
hit place order,
shows up as ordered cancelled…boohoo

1 Like

Mine some how went through, not sure why I got one. I was ready to complain but now I don’t know what to complain about because I actually got one. I’m so confused I don’t know what to do.

This is not fun :frowning:

Yay!!! I have been trying since I signed up quite a while ago, and ALL day long today to get my first ever BOC! I finally did it! Phew. Angry About Time GIF by Amazon Prime Video

:question: so the rules are, that I cannot get any other one for 30 days, right?

:question: what exactly kind of really crappy :poop: should I expect from this random splurge? Lol :joy: I’m a bit scared here.

1 Like

Mostly regrets for getting one. Prepare yourself for disappointment on an epic scale…

1 Like

Card was charged, but order cancelled - how does that work?

1 Like

@brianw1957
Im Ready Tina Belcher GIF by Bob's Burgers

1 Like

Same, mine got charged as well.

1 Like

Look in the forums, there are posts from what Wooters have received.*

• Level of disappointment will vary.
1 Like

Purchased then cancelled? Last BOC purchased was in January so no 31 day rule breaking. I live alone so no other purchase to this address. What happened?

1 Like

@HmmmUsername do I just click the magnifying glass :mag_right: and then search “BOC” or “bag of crap” and look at old posts? Or what? This is my first time ever posting to forums. :grimacing:

Seems a few people purchased a BOC then they were cancelled. Is this another form of disappointment tactics?

1 Like

Got my Bribing our Constable!! Woo-hoo!! Wootyy-woo!!

(Btw…saw that in the bday boxes going out in the “giveaway” there’s NEW 2021 Monkees?? when will they be FOR SALE?? @ThunderThighs ??? Hhhmmm???

Yes, you can search for them, look for this:

Post your June

That should list some postings.

1 Like

Me too, page never changed THEN when it did, POOF, gone

@HmmmUsername okay, imma search that. I saw someone got some sensible-ish? things… and then got an alternator. :joy::joy: :skull: im excited for this crazy bag lol.

No. It was hard to make everyone happy with a more expensive BOC so we’ve gone the giveaway route.

Oh, I took their comment to mean that they wanted to know when they could purchase the 2021 monkeys.

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs that’s how I took it, too. Because honestly, who doesn’t wanna buy those awesome monkeys. :speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

Technology Monkey GIF

Oh, yes but we’re going to be evil and only sell a few at a time. Because we can.

3 Likes