Brick of Carbonite

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Bag of Crap
$3.00 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Crappy

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I actually have too much crap.

CRAAAAAP!

That…scared…me.

EDIT:
YES! GOT AN EMAIL! I FINALLY GOT A BOC ON THE FIRST WAVE. BWHAHAHAH.

Now I don’t have to stay up all night…!!! T_T

That was so scary… the pages took forever to load. I thought I didn’t get one. And I had my CCV number copied already, but I guess I copied another thing from earlier and it pasted a link lol my heart jumped, literally.

Well, at least my day ended pretty well. I was having the crappiest day ever and this made up for it. :slight_smile:

** My Wishlist**

• A SIGNED LETTER from the COLONEL, at least one paragraph. Nothing fancy. I need to explain to my professor why I have lack of sleep tomorrow morning. Pretty much like a doctors note… except it’s not legit. Was worth the lack of sleep though.
  • Something electronicy… I LOVE electronics. Fill-me-up with it please! ANYTHING WOULD DO! THANKS FOR THE STUFF IN MY BAG FROM LAST TIME.
  • I never got a monkey yet, I’d like monkey… not a bag full though, I’d be too overwhelmed with monkies. Just one or two would be cool.
  • I’d also like a bike… so I could get off my butt and bike at the beach! A scooter would be nice too.
  • An emergency cot. For you know… emergency sleeping. You know how hard it is to sleep in the backseat of a car? It isn’t comfortable!
  • I could use a gym.
  • Let this be the BEST BAG YET! BRING IT ON!
  • PS: Shirt size is XL. :] That bunny shirt I saw was awesome (Ironic Bunny). D:
  • Anything would do, I’m not picky! So Thank you!

Why should I be noticed? BECAUSE I LOVE THIS PLACE AND I LOVE THIS CRAP.

Actually, I’m still going to watch the rest of the Woot-off, who knows what I want to buy.

**CRAPVENGERS! FTW!! **

Best phrase, ever. ->

“I AM A GOD… AND I WILL NOT BE BULLIED BY Y–!”

For those who are reading this, if you managed to grab one, CONGRATS!

For those who missed it, try harder next time! :] Good Luck!
And may the odds be ever in your favor. :]

Update: Expect a full report from me indeed!

Crap i missed out

Yeahhhhhh

Your order is in. Such
beautiful words to read. :smiley:

That was gone quick!

My first night-crap (except the Santa and birthday ones) :smiley:

Just got my first one!
Was playing Diablo 3 wootalyzer came off and finally got one :smiley: :smiley: so excited.

After putting in my card’s security code on the credit card page I got “This sale is sold out.” :frowning:

I’ve never seen it show up at such a late hour before…hope I get it this time (“order processing…”)

Edit: It took six years, but I FINALLY GOT MY BATTLESTAR OF CONDOMS!!!

O thank you Woot gods for having a Bee oh Cee at a non-peak hour so I could actually get through!!!

Ah the dreaded Order Status screen that won’t go away. Maybe next time.

your order is processing.

SHOULD JUST BE A BIT NOW…

not sure… most likely not…

Got one. 2 for my last 2.

Crap Got:D Even though last months BOC was crap. ha

Wow, that was simple, no server crashes!

Something tells me there’ll be several BOC offerings this woot-off.

Wow I just walk in from ihop and score my first BOC this year.