Brightfeet Lighted Slippers Adult - Beige

**Item: **Brightfeet Lighted Slippers Adult - Beige
Price: $11.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Brightfeet Lighted Slippers Adult - Beige)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Brightfeet Lighted Slippers Adult - Beige)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/23/2013 - $11.99 (Woot-off) - 6 comment(s)

7/2/2013 - $11.99 (Woot Plus)
6/14/2013 - $12.00 (Woot Plus)
5/13/2013 - $12.00 (Woot Plus)

woot lib thumbscrew

Diatribe

Keep these away from kids and dogs.Batteries can be deadly.

Facts about button batteries from the AAP. (American Academy of Pediatrics)
Myth: Button batteries often develop a leak, which leads to tissue injury.
Fact: Leaks usually do not occur. Instead an electrical and chemical reaction takes place at the anode surface, which creates tissue erosion.

Myth: Musical greeting cards are a common source of ingested button batteries, leading to severe injuries in children.

Fact: Musical cards usually have non-lithium batteries with secure compartments. They rarely are a source of injuries.

Myth: A “dead” battery cannot injure children if ingested.

Fact: A battery below 3 volts power may not be able to run an electronic device, but it still can cause tissue erosion in less than two hours.

Ingestion of button batteries is an increasingly common hazard to children. Every three hours, a child or teenager will visit an emergency department (ED) to be examined or treated for battery ingestion (Sharpe SJ, et al. Pediatrics 2012;129:1111-1117ABSTRACT/FREE FULL TEXT).

In 2009, EDs saw nearly 6,000 U.S. children for button battery-related exposures. Some of these children have permanent damage to their esophagus. Children also have died after swallowing these batteries.

They can’t be washed, and they’re made in CHINA.

But buy these, so we can move on to the next item :smiley:

I guess this is the only size left from the other sales of them, medium. The price is excellent but most people don’t think of buying slippers in the summer.

This is probably going to take time.

Guess I was wrong :slight_smile: .

Lights,
why do I want to see what I’m going to walk into ?

koala

comfy!!!

I assume you bought 3?

Woot-lib: [swing set]

[ hot rod lincoln ]

[venus fly trap]

[buffalo wings]

I think these are too big for most dogs to wear anyways

I can’t imagine these would light up the way all that well being right next to the ground it needs to light

tambourine