Bring Our Cello

Bring Our Cello

Anyone?

2 Likes

Woot keeps signing me out of my Amazon account on the app, and the time it takes to sign back in ensures that every BOC is gone by the time I get even close to adding it to my cart. The desktop site and fourm takes significantly longer to update than the app, so it’s basically impossible to get a BOC.

14 years and I FINALLY got a bag of crap!! Thanks woot and happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

fwiw I got signed out earlier and in Waiting Room after clicking Buy Now.

Waiting room treated me well and even after 15% left of stock, it sent me to log in, I was able to log in, and buy fine.

Stuck I’m the vestibule

The Amazon checkout is owned by Amazon. Shipping is free for bocs, so try with your Woot account. Just make sure your payment and address info is up to date.

1 Like

I’m getting VOP’d to smithereens here.

1 Like

WOOT! My losing streak is over!

4 Likes

1 Like

Pffft.

1 Like

True.

1 Like

I made it all the way to check out. Oh well.

1 Like

GOT ONE! YAY

1 Like

Finally! It seemed my phone glitched and somehow I got one. I will say, the app has been wonky all day. If it wasn’t your birthday Woot, you’d be in BIG trouble!
Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

4 Likes

I got one. " o cello"
First one ever. Right at the last minute I pressed place order.

2 Likes

That’s great! Congrats!

Pro tip: Don’t open it with a knife. The bags are usually on top and they’re easy to cut.

3 Likes

I’m waiting to get the notification that my order was cancelled. About a month ago I thought I succeeded - only to find out after my I posted my comment- that I was auto-dropped into the black lagoon of cancellations.

So far, it seems I might be on the list to get a box!

Thanks to the person that said they pull down and refresh the vop on the app. I’ve always fallen asleep once I arrived at the app vop.

2 Likes

:+1::facepunch:

1 Like

Look at you got a picture now

1 Like