Broken Earth Reds (4)

wow grammar police on Wine Woot??? sorry I hit space between the r and s, so jump my case :slight_smile:

If the internet was ever good for anything it was teaching people grammar…

Curious what this prediction is based on. Have you, the winery, been producing wines for longer than 15 years? Do you have library wines that have made it to the 15 yr mark?

Thanks for joining us drunkar… er, winos today.

For example, an ellipses is only three periods. You’re also missing a comma. :tongue:

Fred, do you want me to probate these guys for you?

Your welcomed :wink:

For those that care, I dropped these notes into CT for the future will be upon us one day and one of these tasters will be looking at Cellar tracker and think those are damn fine tasting notes, I wonder who wrote them? And who is this mystery compiler called Wine.woot_taster and how can I be cool like him/her?

Probate court is the worst, woot monkey judges are harsh but fair!

Is that a euphemism? :wink:

If it is, she’ll have to probate herself for doing it.

nebeR, Taut me, a ting…

We are drinking wines that Chris Cameron made in the 1990’s. For example his 1996 Coonawarra
Reserve Merlot (which won The Best Merlot Trophy at IWSC 1999) is drinking superbly so too his 2000 Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon Jimmy Watson winner. This year will be his 39th Harvest (we used to do the the both hemispheres in one year traveling winemaker thing. France, Italy, Turkey, Australia … or maybe he started making wine when he was really really young :wink:

sure, Its Christmas time throw the book at them lol

Not jumping your case. Just thought it was funny how the position of the s made it swill. BTW, I still type with two fingers, so my typing is usually full of typo’s.

I definitely perceived the glycerol in the Petit Verdot. Makes the whole palate “feel” rounder.

no worry took it for the joke it was, :slight_smile: