Broken Oozing Cactus

I want to believe the VOP is by design and all that jazz, but there’s no way to tell on the app if it is actually working. At least in a browser it refreshes and appears to be doing something. On the app, who knows?

7 Likes

and just received my participation “uh-oh” conformation! waiting for the next vop now!

fore shore

VOP sucks. Been coming here since 2010, enter BOC at 98% then to VOP. I think BOC is just a way to keep me from getting any meaningful work done. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Second this all the way.

I went back and forth on the app reloading the page each time and it has let me in three times today. This was just the first one I got to purchase.

Has anyone actually gotten one after being VOP’d in the app??

FINALLY!!! Only my second successful BOC purchase.

Is it bad that I still had a VOP tab open from the last BOC when I was sent there for this one?

2 Likes

i had 4 today plus 7 or 9 or so yesterday before finally getting through and getting an order confirmation. so yeah. plenty of time.

1 Like

Thats a no for me boss

Months ago, I think it was sometime last year I did. But lately, no.

Hello Vespy my old friend
I’ve come to wait with you again
I just need one bag, you see
A great disappointment for me
But here we aaaaaare
Refreshiiiiiiiing, endlessly (oh tell me please)
Is there not one single bag
I could buy?

4 Likes

Curses. I missed it.
I’ll get you next time, Gadget!
Next time!!!

Hey @ThunderThighs, did you see me on the spike this time? :laughing:

BINGO!

Yes, you were one of the many dots just like all the others.

:w_tongue:

Man @ThunderThighs if this was a Happy Hour I would say sylvandoc would get a coupon because they just figured out the black hole of the VOP!

Ever hear of Mt. Disappointment?

Nope