Brondell Simple Eco-Friendly Dual Flush Toilet Retrofit Kit

Instead of #1 or #2,…now you can do #3

Would not setting your float at half way achieve the same thing? Just saying.

Be sure your toilet uses a flapper. If it is a tower style flush or any other non-flapper system, this will not work.

Otherwise this is a great product. Tiny bit of water to flush #1’s and the other button for the other stuff

Would you rather plug it in? :smiley:

Sweet!

Im waiting for the Roomba too. Sick as a dog though and dont know how much longer I can hold on

Nice, green. But you could accomplish much the same thing by putting a sealed 2 liter bottle of water in your toilet’s holding tank… if you need more than a half-flush, just flush again.

will there be a bag of crap at the end of the woot off ?

Someone in here take 3 for the team. kthx wtf.

Wow… Well this is um… Special…

In for this deal is crap…I’m late though.

Technically this product would pay for itself over time with savings from water conservation. It’s an odd item to have on woot and might be a good “green” item for those who are into the environment or water bills are expensive.

This is the 7th item in 50 minutes. I’m guessing either 20 of them or 90 of them (if it’s 90, see you in a hour or 2). Any other guesses?

Why bring the items back? Why not just leave them up until they sell out?

I thought the whole point of woot-offs is to sell off the “small” quantities of merchandise that didn’t sell during a normal woot.

At least, if you bring it back, lower the price to get rid of it faster…

Oh lordy, there’s sooo many of them!

Does this come with an automatic Cheerio dispenser?

I admit I don’t read every description of a woot item. Or even even every woot-off item. But this one is just wrong…

For those not paying attention; W.T.F = WTF.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/funny-pictures-cat-sees-inside-of-toilet.jpg

day 2 of 47.

I think they’ve clogged the woot-off toilet, and there isn’t even a plunger. Watch the next item be a plunger…