Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Seat

I bought a $25 bidet off of Amazon and it has been amazing. I use toilet paper to pat dry and that’s about it. Having all these extras built into an expensive unit just seems like it adds to the risk of something malfunctioning.

Mine has no problem taking care of brown pants day.

The unit slides off the mounting bracket for cleaning. The unit is very secure when attached to the mounting bracket.

So what do you use the 3 seashells for?
Hahaha/jk
I do appreciate the input on this subject because I’m always curious about how the “bad days” work out because we all know the normal days are normal…

I’m a foodie and I eat weird stuff sometimes

Question 1; it slides off the mounting bracket for cleaning.

Question 2; Don’t know, I have not had that situation yet. I would suggest you run the cleaning cycle twice.

Can you hook this up to hot water for my hemorrhoids?

If you get peanut butter on your hands, do you wipe it off with a dry kleenex, or wash?

it has an onboard heater.

The 34% off is a legit deal; it sells for $379 on Amazon. I just returned from 2 weeks in Japan and I fell in love with the bidet toilet seat. When I saw this deal, I researched the Brondell brand and found lots of positive reviews. The seat arrived promptly in perfect condition. It’s a snap to install when you have a GFI outlet near your toilet. Installation instructions are very clear. I used the plastic bolts that come with this unit; thus, I didn’t need to use to two small metal brackets that are used with the original metal seat bolts. I hand tightened the plastic and metal connections and nothing leaked. I had no problem setting up my preferences for seat and water temperature and I was familiar with all of the other options. The seat has all the features of a much more expensive model, including air drying. I initially selected the eco mode and turned on the night light. I no longer need a plug in night light in the bathroom and I think that the blue light will be more soothing that the white night light. Brondell offers a100% warranty on all parts and labor for the entire product for the first year from original date of purchase. My credit card purchase will add another year to the warranty, thus, I look forward to two full years of coverage.