Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Seat

Brondell Swash SE600 Bidet Seat

I purchased 2 of these 3 or 4 months ago and as others have stated, these things are a game changer. Every time you use a standard toilet, you’ll be thinking how much better it could be if you were using one equipped with a bidet.
I did my own installation, including the wiring. I tapped into an existing GFCI circuit, however I still opted to install a 15 amp GFCI outlet next to the toilet. If you decide to do the same, be sure you tap into the load side of the existing GFCI or the bidet will NOT be GFCI protected.

did you have to connect it to your hot water line, or is the water heated by the unit from the regular toilet water line?

It connects to the toilets existing water line and the bidet heats the water. The Brondell site has a very informative installation video if you want to know how it’s basically setup.
Not sure how fast the more expensive bidets heat up the water, but you get about a quart of warm water out of this unit before it cools down. Run the wash long enough and it does get cold. Takes about 5 minutes to reheat…

1 Like