Whiskey Sour Pickles, 24 oz 2-Pack
Hop-Pickle, 16 oz
NYC Deli Pickles, 24 oz 2-Pack
Damn Spicy Pickles, 24 oz 2-Pack
Fennel Beets, 16 oz
Chipotle Carrots, 16 oz
Spicy Maple Bourbon (Bread and Butter), 16 oz
Herbed Cauliflower, 16oz

These look good, but I can only justify $20 in pickles.

I would jump on these if any of the sets contained all spears, but I wasn’t fond of the slices.

The Whiskey Sour in particular was delicious.

This is insane. Every time these are offered, everybody wants to try them, but very, very, VERY few are willing to shell out $80 on pickles.

Please start offering these individually or in variety packs consisting of 2-4 jars (no doubles: one-per).

bought the big package last time, good addition to the “bag of crap”

WTF? bag of crap

lol, just don’t buy. bad, very bad.

I’ll put this very simply: I couldn’t agree more. :slight_smile:

I bet these are amazing, but I will never know. There is NO WAY I can spend $80 on pickles!! $20 even would be a stretch, Maybe the next time I am in NY I can hunt these down??!

These are available in lots of places. Whole Foods here in Austin sells them, so I’m assuming other cities get them as well.

They are also available at Williams- Sonoma stores, but not at this discount. To see if there is a place near you where you can try one or 2 jars, check out their website.

The Fennel Beets are outstanding…

Pickle flavor varies amazingly. All it takes is one herb or spice that you absolutely hate and you won’t be able to finish the jar, and you’ll hate yourself every time you open the fridge and see it staring at you. I’ve tried a half dozen different imported brands at local ethnic markets and know this from experience. I have no clue what these taste like, so $80 is way too much to gamble. I’m sure they’re a premium product, but that doesn’t mean I’ll automatically like them.

I got these on clearance here in Austin at H-E-B or something like that. They were a heck of a lot mushier than I like my pickled vegetables to be, so I wasn’t surprised that they were on clearance, just like I’m not surprised to see them being hawked here on woot. However, I am surprised at the $80 price tag. I paid $2/jar and they weren’t worth that.

Yeah. Enough with the $80 in pickles. TOO MUCH $$$$$!

I want the same. I’m not spending $80 for a case of unknown-to-me pickles. I might for wine, but not pickles.

Maybe split with someone?

Time to buy some Burberry and Brooklyn Brine

For what it’s worth, I bought these last time and found them to be lacking in crunchiness and overpowered by apple cider vinegar. Not my cup of tea.