Brookstone 3 Outlet Outdoor Smart Plug

Brookstone 3 Outlet Outdoor Smart Plug

¹There is also is also a loop…
²…to have in secure it secured while outside…

@notmatty
@davejlives, I blame you for this

1 Like

Can each outlet be controlled separately?

My question, too!

No, I don’t believe so. It says control 3 outlets at the same time. I was wondering the same thing.

Heh, @notmatty writes our creative write-ups, not the features. Blaming @davejlives is legit though.

Probably copied from what the vendor gave us. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Noted, thanks TT! Hope you’re having a wonderful day. So who should I tag when I see errors? Or should I not tag anyone?

Snyone? I’m tagging @mareli83 for this error. :smiley:

3 Likes

@peaceetc

Not @snyone?

1 Like

Maybe @Slydon?

1 Like

Nah, no need to tag anyone. I read 99% of the posts so I’ll see it. I may not correct each one but I’ll read it and silently tell you “thank you” in my head. :smiley:

4 Likes

If you are lucky, you might get this rare badge:

2 Likes

Here you go from me

I shouldn’t Woot! Post when my blood sugar is low.

2 Likes

Ha, thanks, but TT actually gave me a knit picker badge for it already. :smiley:

3 Likes

But it’s from me. No one else has one from me.

Ghosts Reaction GIF by CBS

3 Likes

You are right. I can only humbly ask for forgiveness and hope that you may show this ignorant buffoon mercy.

The badge you have bestowed upon me is glorious and unique. When I die, it shall be engraved upon my tombstone so that it will be enshrined for all eternity.

3 Likes

Anyone have an idea of how many amps these outlets are rated at? Some smart plugs aren’t able to be used with power strips because they get too hot even at 10A. Hoping these are more like 15… Thanks in advance.

R