Brookstone WiFi Smart Hub Charging Station

Brookstone WiFi Smart Hub Charging Station

If I understand correctly:
IF you can voice-control a device, that strongly implies you can use the Alexa app (or the equivalent Google app) to control those outlets too. Don’t need another app on my phone…

1 Like

My I ask what is power suplay. Can it be conected to 110V-240V?

This plugs into a standard 110V American house outlet.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

You might need an app to initially setup the device, then you can control with Alexa or Google. Most plugs/lights work this way.

What is the speaker looking thing on the front, to the left of the USB ports?
Does this have voice control built in?

It’s a wifi button, probably to press to connect it during setup.

My first impression was sound-slots for an audible indicator, a buzzer, etc., maybe a tactile “touch-click” output. Not the right “domain” for a speaker…

did any of you get your order of these correctly? I ordered 3 of them, but woot screwed up and sent me 3 of the outdoor plugs. if you got yours, what do you think of them? hoping woot can make my order correct. :frowning:

I also got 3 outdoor WiFi plugs:(

I don’t need outdoor smart plugs, and was really looking forward to the smart USB outlets from what was originally posted!

Hi there. Sorry for the error. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Yeah, Woot messes up as many orders as they get correct, and they don’t have these available anymore, so you aren’t going to get one…So it really is a crap shoot when you buy from woot.com.