Brunch of Champions

ahahaha yesssss i got one

mr pippa got one also! he’ll be thrilled.
or disappointed.
or possibly both.

happy birthday, woot!

This is my first BOC since 2012 I believe. Thank Woot!Jesus

The VoP did me well! I was patient… and it made me log back in… but I got one! woot. My first BoC ever.

1 Like

Do these all go out standard shipping or do they go via 2 day Prime? I was signed in but I see July 29th as the ETA… No big deal just wondering. Thanks!

EDIT: Just got the confirmation… it is indeed the 29th… I had to re-log in but my Prime is up to date… that’s odd. Is there any way to update the order so it goes out quicker?

OMG OMG OMG… i got one…

1 Like

What?! That is the first time I’ve ever escaped from a VoP with a bag in hand!

2 Likes

Got one. Now - what do I do to kill the time until I get off work at 5?

Got one! Woo Hoo! Now I can go about getting the work I have to get done around my house today done!

Just missed it! :confused:

Well, would you look at that. First time I’d gotten one since…ever. Neat.

2 Likes

Just got a Brunch of Champions BOC…Yeah grandkids will get a kick out of it

Wait a dang minute!!! Not only did I snag this BOC, I was the first person to snag it! Never in my wooting history have I ever done that!!! Yay!!!

7 Likes

WOOHOO!!! got one!!!

well that was a bunch of horse crap as it logged me off and had me relogin and now its gone

guess I just saved myself $10

WEEEEEEEEEEEE
ARE THE CHAMPIONS
MY FRIE-IEND (dun dun dun)

First one I’ve nabbed since September. I was angling for a birthday crap but ya know what I’ll take what I can get.

Is there a problem with Chrome or something? I have clicked buy when there is 90%~ remaining three times now and it takes me to the VoP. I try to buy again in a separate tab multiple times and always the VoP. The VoP tab I have opened never does anything. I have tried on desktop and mobile (mainly mobile). Then I just watch in sadness as the % available ticks down a few several minutes and people seem to be buying well after I attempt. Really depressing.

Was going to get one then Firefox basically spazzed

1 Like

The Vestibule requires extra patience today, I imagine there are more people than usual paying attention to the Woot-Off

1 Like

I won a BOC today and an IRK the other day as well. I find their contents to be marginally better than the BOC’s. BOC’s used to ROCK for $5… Now they’re dollar store left-overs :frowning:

2 Likes