Brush or Comb

Brush or Comb

direct to VOP

Got one!

UGH in the VOP, refreshed and saw BOC, only to have the page switch back to the sold out item, when I refreshed again, 43% left, into the VOP I go hitting buy, seems like poor design.

Had the 31 day rule not barred me, I’d have been able to snag one by clicking on the notification pop up (even with having to log in to Amazon). This shows me that the pop ups are a viable option for future B0Cs. Nice work @wajeremy and WootStaff

1 Like

I’ve got to the order page twice. Alas, I’m inside 31 days. :cry:

VoP… then success (for now).

Oh, and brush all the way

The push notifications, you mean?

ok. You do that next time you’re eligible and I’ll do the regular way and we’ll see who wins.

Isn’t the winner always NASDAQ: AMZN?

1 Like

Gotcha!!! Yayyyyy has to wait in the VOP for a bit but I snagged one it’s been so long since I received crap!!! Tyty woot!!!

1 Like

The VOP is a holding queue. do not refresh or you’ll lose your place in line.

I meant refreshing on sellout page when original item sold out, it flipped from being on BOC to being at the sold out page for the previous item, by the time I got the BOC page to load again 43% were left and couldn’t add to cart

I didn’t say it’s my preferred method, just a viable one. I’m guessing that’s what they were going for: opening the door to B0Cs for those beyond the current crop of Pro Wooters who track from the forums.

And I wish those noobs luck.
They’ll need it.

1 Like

GD right they will

1 Like

There are n00bs, Pro Wooters, and then there’s me.

Not sure where I fall. Definately not a pro, but like to think I’m not a noob anymore. Maybe a proob?

Proob checking in. Been hanging around Woot since 2006. This is my first Bandolier of Carrots since scoring two in 2014. I’ve made a few attempts since then, all met with disappointment, a sigh, and a “MEH” (can I say “meh” here?). Thanks woot!, it’s nice to feel this satisfaction again. You know…before the crap actually arrives. Before reality sets in.

Good luck folks in waiting. I’ll stay out of the way now, because I have to.

Also…comb.

1 Like

#AppNarg4Noobs