BRUT Deodorant Spray 200ml, 6-pack

BRUT Deodorant Spray 200ml, 6-pack

PG-13 BRUT commercial

Buyer beware. I just got mine and there were only 5 in a taped up bag that had the cans and lids separate so that the cans have been spraying all along their merry journey.

1 Like

That…I don’t even have words.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

I did and I’m still waiting to hear something. The tracking number I was given for that says that other things were supposed to have been shipped with, but they weren’t. I have no idea if they are still coming or what is going on.

CS, on average, takes about 24 hours to respond. Not sure about the other items, maybe they were left with the post office? Do you have an account with UPS? Not everything ships through there but it’s pretty good about letting you know if there’s a package headed your way.

1 Like

UPS info shows that the Brut and (supposedly) two orders of the Irish Spring body wash, weighed 1lb. Pretty sure they were never shipped together.

I don’t think they would have come together in the same box, but that’s just a guess. Hopefully it shows up today. If not let CS know and they’ll take care of you.

1 Like

Well, that’s just it. According to the “Stuff You Bought” page on Woot they were shipped together but all I got was that bag of smelly disappointment, and even that was one can short.

Ahhhh I didn’t comprehend that part. So only one tracking number? Hmmm maybe @lioncow can look into this one a bit more.

I wonder if it fell out of the bag along the way and they tapped that bag up and sent it on.

1 Like

Yeah just the one tracking number from UPS.

1 Like

Anything is possible but there were no signs that the bag was ripped or any tape over the labels. Plus there were actually 5 caps floating around and not 6.

1 Like

I got a reply from CS and it was the typical “We didn’t bother to read about your issue so here’s what you can do” response. I was actually told to return them for a refund, how? And no mention at all about the missing body wash. I guess I have to wait another 24 hours for a nonsensical reply from Srikiran. I would really like to know what is going on with the body wash.

1 Like

I wish it was better. I really do.

@davejlives You awake?

2 Likes

Hi there. Let me get in touch with CS on Monday for you. Hang tight.

In other news, there are some really nice smelling delivery trucks out there.

4 Likes

Thank you, Raj at CS went ahead and just gave me a refund but I still don’t know about the body wash. It would be nice to know if it is still coming or if I need to reorder.

Looks like you were refunded for the Irish Spring Body Wash early yesterday at the same time as the Brut.

1 Like

Yeah, and I don’t know why. I asked twice about the status of the body wash and was never given an answer, just a refund. As you can see from the above conversation the body wash was supposed to have been shipped with the Brut but the weight of the package was never right for that to be the case. I’m more than willing to buy another two sets, but if there are two still coming…that would be a lot of body wash.

Best I can tell, they Brut & Irish Spring should have shipped together (same tracking) but they didn’t. Since it was lost or not shipped, they refunded you.

And if it should arrive after you order, you can donate it. :smiley:

3 Likes

I can’t order 2 more sets of the Irish Spring body wash because of the limit. I just tried.