BSN HyperFX - 30 Servings (2 Flavors)

**Item: **BSN HyperFX - 30 Servings (2 Flavors)
Price: $14.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=BSN HyperFX - 30 Servings (2 Flavors))

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=BSN HyperFX - 30 Servings (2 Flavors))

More info and reviews on BodyBuilding

Check out these “excellent” reviews (9.3 out of 10.0) over at bodybuilding.com

[Mod Edit] corrected review number.

Solid reviews (3.7 out of 5.0) over at amazon

How is this different than the N.O.-Explode

Check out this “in depth” review, courtesy of BestPriceNutrition [youtube=fqJvVpU6wQE][/youtube]

I’ve been using Hyper FX for a year now. I really like that it doesn’t make me jittery. The extra power you get feels really natural, not at all like a caffeine high.

Flavor wise the best flavor is Fruit Punch, but Watermelon is a close second, it’s really fresh and not overly sweet.

Sucralose - deal breaker for me. Artificial sweeteners are bad news.
Seriously, to make something sweet is a tiny bit of extra carbs using REAL sugar, but so much healthier for you. Even Stevia would be better than sucralose.

I believe the difference is mainly no creatine and none of that L-arginine AKG stuff and other similar compounds intended to increase nitric oxide and make your muscles engorged/pumped up. It’s just supposed to make you amped up and ready to work out and keep working out. It’s good stuff. Took some tonight, actually. If you’re adding this to your cart, because you’ve got other items, then this is a good deal, otherwise it’s like $17.87 w/ free shipping on ebay.

Double post

I am half way through my container I bought last time it was on Woot. Has been doing just fine, I am liking it. Can feel it helping give extra energy for longer workouts. No negative side affects so far. I would buy another one.

I thought Sucralose (Splenda) was the healthiest of artificial sweeteners? Certainly better than Aspartame (Nutrasweet)?

delme

Artificial sweeteners, natural and artificial flavors (so you have no idea what chemicals they have added), and food coloring? If you cared about your body/health, you wouldn’t touch this junk.

this stuff should get its own site next.

270 mg of caffeine per serving? That’s like taking ~2 cups of coffee all at once. Anyone is going to feel a jolt after that… until, of course, you’ve built a tolerance to it.
Be ready for some caffeine withdrawal symptoms if you don’t take it a couple days and don’t take other sources of caffeine.

That being said, almost all of these pre-workout, highly-concentrated formulas have a lot of caffeine.

Woot is apparently trying its best to chase customers away with the inane number of categories and continually offering the same items for sale. The Woot I have long loved has essentially become just a sale page for Amazon to unload unwanted/unsold items, such as this.

Well there are several problems with not only this product but with BSN as a company in general.

This is a company that has had more than one class action suit filed against them for false advertising. One of which was over the fact that they were claiming a product they were selling contained an ingredient that chemically didn’t even exist.

The second problem with all of their products is the fact that they use a proprietary blend which means that they don’t divulge information on how much of each ingredient is contained in the product. This is a huge problem considering that every compound has an effective dose range and if you fall short of that amount it will do nothing for you at all.

To cite an example this product contains D-Aspartic Acid. An ingredient shown to boost testosterone production in males. The effective dose of D-Aspartic Acid as shown by all of the studies conducted is 3.1g. Now given that it is one of many ingredients within the 9.4g proprietary blend in this product would suggest that it is going to be under dosed. Therefore it serves no benefit to even be there.

Let’s have a look at a few other ingredients and their effective doses.

Beta Alanine is 1-2g

Citric Acid (vitamin C) is 1g

Taurine is 2-5g

D-Aspartic Acid is 3g

These four ingredients along at their minimum effective range account for 7g of the 9.4g blend.

It also contains magnesium which is shown to support healthy testosterone levels but unfortunately it is in oxide form and therefore completely useless to the human body. Minerals such as this must be in a chelated form or they will not be absorbed.

I would highly advise that you stay away from products like this from companies like this.

I completely agree - sucralose starts with sugar, but it is modified on the molecular level - long story short, you are drinking chlorine. So yeah, your body doesn’t absorb it, and the carbs are not there but what are the long term effects of ingesting chlorine on a daily basis?

Here’s a quote from 3fatchicks.com:
“This synthetic compound is created when sugar is treated with trityl chloride, acetic anhydride, hydrogen chlorine, thionyl chloride and methanol in the presence of dimethylformamide, 4-methylmorpholine, toluene, methyl isobutyl ketone, acetic acid, benzyltriethylammonium chloride and sodium methoxide, which makes it unlike anything else found in nature.”

So yeah, good luck with that.