BSN N.O. XPLODE 2.0 Grape, 30 servings

Dont hold this product responsible for your husbands sensitivity to L-Arginine.

I get terrible diarrhea if i take Arginine before lunchtime. I have to have 2 full meals before i increase my Nitric Oxide levels or it ends up smelly and wet.

Its a decent product, but Arginine does cause the shytz.

In response to the “banning” and liver damage and such, i recommend taking the L-Arginines, L-Leucines, L-Carnitines that you find in the ingredients labels, and just sourcing products that are pure. You dont need 3/4 fluff mixed in to get the effect. Just buy L-Arginine powder, it tastes like poison, but you got the active ingredient without 3 lbs of additives to make it taste better, and look more appealing.

I buy all my supplements with one or two ingredients in mind, then i shop around for the purest forms of it, and bite the bullet on the taste part.

Better to have bad taste than bad side effects if you ask me.

Just to give another perspective…I like the Fruit Punch flavor and use this before running and lifting. I probably take a serving about 4 days a week. Each time like clockwork within about 15 minutes I will poop. Then I do my workout and I’m fine. I like to think it keeps me regular :wink:

Really though, you do build a tolerance. I try to take it consistently for a month and then take a few weeks off and go back and forth.

When you mix this stuff (dont splash it), be very careful, also when drinking it, IT WILL STAIN ANYTHING including your hands. This mixed is like super strength paint. You will have a purple mouth after drinking also. Enjoy

Haha. Yeah, it gives me the runs about 10 or 15 minutes after taking it, but after that I’m good to go! (Unless I have a second round of the runs). MRI Black powder does the same thing to me.