BSN N.O. XPLODE 2.0 Grape, 30 servings

I also Wooted the Cherry Limeade flavor a while back. My wife found the container and asked what it was. I said “It might kill me. I’m not kidding.” Ever since, we call it Death Drink. As in “I’m gonna go work out in about half an hour, I need to take my Death Drink.”

Not much unique to add that hasn’t been said already…everyone is spot-on, especially wchong4. It foams up when you stir it. Yes, it has a strong crappy fake-sweetener taste (but really, it’s a pre-workout drink…would any reasonable exerciser expect anything different?). There’s some serious pigment in to coloring, and it will stain things if you don’t rinse it off right away.

I usually mix a scoop with maybe 3 oz of water. Stir it up, then down the hatch in 3 gulps. Get it over with. First gulp is usually all foam; it foams up that much, even when you stir it gently.

Also, I’m looking at a 50 serving container of the Cherry Limeade flavor right now, and it says “Approximately 225 mg of caffeine per serving.”

My wife will sometimes try half a scoop before a cardio workout…any more than that, and she gets all jittery. I have male friends who have said the same thing. As for me…admittedly, I have a strong tolerance to caffeine. (Some people say the word “tolerance” differently…they pronounce it “addiction.”) So for me, one scoop gives a nice, even, strong kick.

In for 3!

Oh yeah, the Happy Fun Ball disclaimer on the back of the container is worth mentioning…the highlight being how it ends (all caps theirs)…

“DO NOT USE FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS WITHOUT AT LEAST 2 WEEKS OFF CYCLE EVERY 8 WEEKS.” (…or else…what…?)

Personally, I use no more than 1 scoop a day, no more than 3-4 times a week. Arbitrary? Yes. It’s just how I’ve made peace with it.

Have heard stories of dudes taking 3, even 4 scoops right before a single workout…now that ish’ll kill ya…

[youtube=7gzDC-2ZO8I][/youtube]

Yes but the acetaminophen in those clashes with the sports bourbon regimen I’m on.

This is a solid product. It allows me to workout longer and with more intensity. One scoop is enough, any more and I feel very jittery and at times lightheaded. I am sensitive to caffeine, so people with a high tolerance to caffeine will probably be OK taking more than one scoop.

EXCELLENT!
i am down to about 5 scoops left of this stuff. i will order this, cycle off for a couple weeks, and startup again. thanks woot! for keepin me swole, bro!

You’re welcome, bro.

i enjoyed this greatly.

N.O. XPLODE. Ha ha.

The first thing that crossed my mind was “Super Beano”.