Bucket of Candycorn

I hate you!

ugh, what a tease…

Damn… Keeps timing out. Been Waiting all day and 4th retry…Please…Please…BOC

no response from server, no response from server, no response from server…

I got it on the orderconfirmation as well.

And then the “bag-of-crap-9” page of death

Nice. Thanks Guy/Gal. I never would have thought my first wine.woot order would be a BOC!

One minute is a long time when there are millions watching. My guess is it has to be in the fist couple seconds.

Nice. Thanks Guy/Gal. I never would have thought my first wine.woot order would be a BOC!

blank screens are fun… ugh

Couldn’t get through on the main site, so I snuck in on kids.woot… My hubby got in on wine.woot… WOO-HOO!! #2 for me, #10 (0r is it 11?) for him!!!

Smooth as silk. No crashes… Nuttin’

SCORE! First BOC ever!

I put an order in through the wine server too. Let hope they get processed the same. Can’t check my woot account until it will be too late to try again, so I’ll just keep trying to get one from www too.

The fun part is this comments page opens well but the actual order does not :-).

I tried this and I got one! My first Barrel of Chihuahuas :slight_smile:

Thanks chefferz, I was able to get the page to load thru wine

I was in the payment screen, typed in my info submitted and then error… sigh…

There must be, closest I’ve ever gotten was the order page. Then the server stops sending data according to chome. Why must you tease me so?

Snagged myself one, husband did too! So exciting! Haven’t nabbed a BOC in years!

Got my first bag via wine. Thank you so much! Long time wooter, first time bagger.