Bucket of Candycorn

Once again, I saw the order confirmation screen, waited, and saw a blank after it. At least I didn’t wait for this one and just came across it. Figured after a crappy morning of putting my dog to sleep, something nice might have happened. Figured wrong.

They just need to fix/upgrade their c r a p p y servers so everyone can have a chance to buy one.
This kind of stuff always happens with this company/site.

I buy tons of stuff from other sites that do the same type of deals and never once have their site went down when offering something.

Am I the only one who thinks that, since Woot stores your credit card number, it should also store the security code and make the Buy It button a one-click operation - at least during a woot-off? I don’t know how many items I have lost because by the time I clicked through three pages asking me if I am sure I want to buy that item the item is already sold out. If you could click the button and be done with it, you’d have a better chance of getting the items you want.

:frowning:

The bag doesn’t exist.

After having the confirmation page up for 30min, constant refresh, and two times getting to and hitting the “buy it” button I end with the Update your account info page.

Booooo

After 74 minutes of waiting, my bag of crap order was processed. Did I get a bag of crap? I don’t know because the order was never confirmed and I can’t get into my account. All I can do is hope and check my account later.

Ugh. I thought I got my first ever BOC. Got all the way to the end of my order, and it spun and spun, then said my order was NOT in
:frowning: :frowning:

Got one! I hope it’s worth the $8 plus the time spent refreshing like mad.

Did anyone else notice the crap-shooter game that could be played to order a B-O-C or did everyone just use the other woot site back-doors?

To play the game you had to turn off ad-blockers as the like was in the top banner ad.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT got my first bag of crap!!!

Got my confirmation :slight_smile:
$3!

Got to push the stupidly large button before the wheels came off. After that it kept bouncing me back to the order screen to reenter my AMEX cVV2 until the sold out error came up.

Last one did the same thing, they must have changed the way the servers talk to people now. FireFox kept crashing so I moved over to I.E. and it worked…go figure.

So you take my payment info but don’t allow me to buy. Fuck you woot.

It came up while I was picking my kid up from school, which is good because it saved me from wasting $8.

Thanks for your timing Woot! :slight_smile:

I tried for over an hour to get past all the timeouts and actually got to the order screen, however, my security code for my card wasn’t saved and it brought me right back to the screen. Then it finally loads a half hour later just to tell me they’re all sold old.

Simply not fair. I hit the button immediately and got through only for this minor detail to prevent me from getting one. Perhaps if they put the order on hold for everyone confirming their info as I had to do, it would be less strenuous for everyone.

In for my ninth (10/12/11, 9/14/11, 8/17/11, 12/1/10, 6/24/10, 1/28/10, 12/25/09, 12/25/08, 10/23/08).

For the first time in a long time Wootalyzer was almost current and Wooters.us was badly lagging.

The alternate site trick makes this too easy.

Woo-Hoo! In for one! Hopefully it’s something a little better than usual this time. But most likely it’ll be cr**ap as usual :slight_smile:

Got to the “Your order is processing” 5 times. Closed 4 and left 1 open and that one now says my order was denied.

Don’t know why though. Nothing wrong with my PayPal account. Nothing shows up on my account page and no confirmation email.

Bleh.

The very first bag of droppings I got back in 2005 lasted over 3 hours. Back then it started on midnight and ‘sold out’ at least 3 times due to people with duplicate orders. I was able to snag on the third wave of action. Fun times.

whew! what a hassle!

but, yay! finally got some crap!