BUCKET!!!!!!!!!

This is the thread for BUCKET!!! If you were lucky enough to waste your money on the coveted BUCKET post happy BUCKET pictures here! Sticker BUCKET up, he/she likes stickers. Dent BUCKET up, he/she likes dents. BUCKET!!!

8 Likes

Mine came today (Undamaged sadly). Pictues attached.

BUCKET’S House. BUCKET with a nasty milk like substance in his bottom BUCKET happy that he is free from his coffin/house

7 Likes

9 Likes

Wow!!! That’s one load of shit!! And a cute cat

5 Likes

It was almost better than the le crap from July.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Looks like it. Just that roll of painters tape and duck tape are worth the 10 dollars

1 Like

Already partly full too. Did you have a party? (Hopefully)

2 Likes

Transferred from another receptacle for illustrative purposes only.

3 Likes

Good. I was worried

1 Like

I got fall cookie cutters and its Fall!

Yeah, totally worth the $10. Plus I don’t have to buy Christmas presents. I can’t wait to give my prissy aunt fish bait. OR I could give them to my teenage cousin. Can’t decide.

4 Likes

I had an original BUCKET. I did not order one hopeful that woot would sell the face sticker expansion pack later sometime. Well to my surprise and the surprise of BUCKET @ThunderThighs was so awesome to send me a misprint. Just in time to have a drinking buddy on my birthday… or an ice BUCKET. Thanks TT.
20190925_192654

10 Likes

Lucky you. I’m jealous now

4 Likes

Yay! You got it!

4 Likes

Yes! You have made a little bucket happy. In doing so have made some people like my other half and kids not so happy and disappointed. They may be sick of the faces of bucket already.
Like bucket was first scared when the beast greeted him.

Bucket was happy to have a face.

How you doin.

And bucket is confused by your statement.

They didn’t find it to be as funny as I did so it made it even more fun for me… thanks again👍

10 Likes

I don’t think it’ll be long before my bucket has some authentic dents. The boys knocked it over last night to steal the Woot poop squishy out of it. I’m not sure how they knew it was in there and I don’t know where they put it or the other one.

4 Likes

I like your cat.

3 Likes

Your cats are becoming as smart as you

2 Likes

Man, I’m disappointed I didn’t get a bucket.

3 Likes

(has the orange question mark on other side)

10 Likes