Bucks or Coins

Nothing worse then checking woot and finding a boc already up, before i logged in…

1 Like

last time I got a box of hospital facemasks-- that I almost threw away :-0

Send me more things from the future please oh mighty Woot-gods

8 Likes

I get so close! I am checking out with my BOC and then it errors out and takes it away from me. Something about the server. Maybe 3rd time will be a charm! :joy:

2 Likes

Wtf I got into VOP instantly, yes I know I bought the one that was push notified a few days ago but this is unfair I want more disappointment :angry:

1 Like

ughhhh was in the waiting room, made it to the “place your order” then ended up back in the waiting room :frowning:

1 Like

Got through the Vestibule of Patience, hit “place order”, and the screen froze for a little while and sent me back -_-.

1 Like

The woot gotta Gods were Uber kind!! I had to log in and still got disappointment!! :::; dancing like Elaine::::

3 Likes

I’m not even eligible anyway, I just want to feel like I’m part of something.

6 Likes

im in the VOP on my app, im guessing im probably crap out of luck by now huh

1 Like

Finally booted me out of the VOP after 6 minutes. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This happens when you hit I want one before amazon pay finishes loading

Just Missed It :exploding_head:

Here is hoping that “massager” ends up in the bag.

1 Like

Well, this time I got the Vestibule of Patience… three times and then a chance to buy an empty bag… or rather a sold out one… Next time, Woot!

I hope this particular BoC is one of those rare super exclusive and awesome ones. And yes, I’m totally saying that because I finally got one. It’s been a few years since a BoC arrived on my doorstep.

What’s the vestibule of parience

Turns out its in my recent orders! So I guess it gave it to me anyways. Now I got a whole taste of the disappointment I’ll get when it ships to me.

1 Like

Where hopes and dreams die

1 Like

Same here!!

We broke woot!for a bit