Buckycubes 125-Piece Magnetic Set - 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Buckycubes 125-Piece Magnetic Set - 2 Pack
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

My first Woot off and Im dissapointed.

Buckycubes, how do they work?!

Bucky Magnets are great fun.

Buy 3!

I just ordered these the other day. It was the first Christmas present I purchased this year!

Bucky Cubes just doesn’t have the same ring to it as Bucky Balls.

I like these orange ones…

These aren’t as good as the Buckyballs.

Just saying.

This was up a couple weeks ago on two for Tuesday. And not a lot of people bought it, the balls are fancier.

There are those magnets again.

Maybe you’d be less disappointed if you actually bought stuff?

ahhh… isn’t that cute. It’s a play toy for Borg kids.

same here! All poc

Like Squaresville, Daddy-O

Building Battleshots right now, thinking of getting these for the shot markers. Don’t really need this many magnets though.

Bought these last time around, have to recommend a pass on them. See my comments in the previous BuckyCubes thread.

Not as easy/nor fun to mess with as the bucky-balls product.

I got a two pack of these a few weeks ago. They are not nearly as fun as the Bucky Balls. May be OK for stocking stuffers, etc. though. Stick with the balls if you can.

[insert a ball joke here]

Bought these last time around, have to recommend a pass on them. See my comments in the previous BuckyCubes thread.

Not as easy/nor fun to mess with as the bucky-balls product.

They’re selling like crazy on eBay @ $19-25 set… Some include shipping, some don’t… I’m a ballsy kind of guy anyway… Pass.