Buckycubes 125-Piece Magnetic Set - 2 Pack

That’s what scotch and hookers are for.

just ask the ceo of amazon, what with them being one and the same

Where did you get the little fridge? I must have missed that woot.

Does Montana ever buy anything?

Same price after shipping

Watching that took up all the time I would have ever wasted with these stupid things…

Uh-oh. They’re just a step from figuring out where all this crap is coming from.

Thankfully it wasn’t for a woot addiction, I refuse to cure that. Works pretty well on neck pain though, its some sort of sorcery.

I would love this, but not enough to justify $25 + $5. I have a large collection of hard drive magnets to entertain me, even if they aren’t quite as aesthetically pleasing as these woot magnet cubes.

What you typed - What Woot did to it
(Let people find out the fun way. ~ Mod)

I already bought these the other day off of woot. But for the record, i like the BuckyBalls way better

Wow… if the vid on the main page had been any cheezier I would have needed some wine to go with it!

Well then you are welcome.

And now you can waste more time learning how to recreate the cube.

[youtube=IROCYF12S1E][/youtube]

Bucky must have a really tough time getting fitted for a cup.

Dang it, my wife won’t let me play with these :frowning: Why does a new baby have to spoil all of my fun…stupid ingestion warning…

Not unless cows have Internet access… there are more cows in Montana than humans.

The good news is that it just takes a spare magnet to extract them from a diaper.

(don’t ask me how I know)

These are really tiny, I mean like really tiny. They are fun to play with but not for that long, you also can’t do a lot with them. OOO look I made a square.

*** Please be careful with these around pets and small kids who will eat or put anything into there mouths. ***

Crap, I knew I forgot something. I wanted to check back at lunch for the shirt sale. All because I wasn’t paying attention to order confirmation and missed a shirt I wanted.

Noooooooo.

There seems to be a consensus here that people like balls better.

The upside is that you can stick notes onto them with fridge magnets afterwards.