Buffalo AirStation Routers & Adapters

Same thing for me in reverse. LOL. I ordered the usb and got the router. I have 2 routers already and have no need for a 3rd. However I do need the usb wifi adaptor.

I’ll send you mine if you will send me yours…

Hey guys- Again, our buyer is working with CS to get this resolved. And be sure to email support@woot.com with your order info so that CS is aware of everyone effected.

I finally got a response. Kindof.

All I received was a return label with a message that stated “We are sorry to hear you need to return the product to us.” and an RMA number.

No indication at all of whether there will be a FULL REFUND (including shipping), OR if I will instead be getting the item I actually ordered. No acknowledgement that the return is due to a Woot error.

Of course, I now have to purchase new packaging to return my item in, as it was shipped in a bubble wrap envelope that tore when I opened it, rather than in a box. Also, since it was in a bubble wrap envelope, this means that the box I received showed signs of handling (dented/bent box) that I had better not be held responsible for.

The next day AFTER receiving the return label I got directions from Woot. The return label gave 4 steps for returning the item called “Four Simple Steps” and none of those mentioned writing the RMA number. I assumed it was in the barcode on the “SmartLabel”.

So I dropped off the package on my way to work this morning.

NOW I read the email that was sent nearly a day later with the actual directions and it says to include the RMA number on the package. Yes, the original email mentioned the RMA as well, but I read the “Four Simple Steps” on the return label that I printed - and it DID NOT mention the RMA. In fact, it specifically stated “The SmartLabel should be the only visible label or barcode on the package”.

Woot, your support is pathetic. If you guys would communicate in a timely manner or gasp have a phone support, these things wouldn’t be issues.

Or, hey, how about you not send out the wrong package?

Now I’m worried Woot’s going to claim I didn’t send back the usb stick THAT I NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE and I’m going to be out the money and still no router.

Including the RMA Number isn’t wholly necessary for the RMA Dept. to process your return.

The only reason it’s included in the instructions given is that it helps speed along the RMA process (for the RMA Dept).

Once Woot receives your return you should be able to choose a refund (or replacement if qty is in stock).

Thanks again for your continued patience during this matter.

Ordered the router, got the stick. No response on two emails, coming up on day 3.

Sorry to hear that you haven’t heard back from Woot Member Services.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your post and information along to Woot Staff.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.

I sent the return MONDAY 7-21-14 and still haven’t heard anything as far as a refund or replacement.

You guys know you screwed up. Quit playing games with paying customers.

The RMA process can take 7-10 business days. I would recommend that if you don’t see any email responses by tomorrow July 28th to rewrite into support@woot.com and let them know.

I’ve gone and forwarded your post and information along to Woot Member Services to help investigate the issue.

Again, we greatly appreciate your patience while they process your return.

Thanks.

Got the refund…