Buffet Of Crustaceans 585286

Yeah, I hit buy at 99% available and waited in the VOP until it told me it was sold out. Swindleeee!

Traditionally, Woot doesnā€™t give an answer to that, lest they say ā€œnoā€, resulting in people no longer watching the Woot Off.

Vop I hate u. I couldnā€™t have been faster but it still was sold out after I got out of the vop. Boo!!!

Bitter disappointment cometh!

Got one after 4 fails today, even though I had to log in. Keep trying.

Interesting, my only experience making it from VoP to checkout had the BoC show as removed from cart. My tear jar is getting quite full.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWLTJheFyXP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What exactly is all the fuss about with these ā€œBoCā€ and ā€œVoPā€??? Whatever the heck they areā€¦ Iā€™m lost

Itā€™s stuff you donā€™t want or need at a price you can afford. And you have to patiently wait to buy it, which then they donā€™t let you do.

Sounds amazingā€¦ signed me upā€¦ Or donā€™t, I guess

You would be better off not knowing.

Donā€™t say I didnā€™t warn you.

Donā€™t forget to mention that it becomes addicting after one purchaseā€¦like crack.

So, BoC is stuff I donā€™t want or need at a presumably cheap price and the rest of all these ā€œwoot offsā€ are crap I also donā€™t want or need but at very normal everyday (sometimes higher) amazon pricesā€¦ WTF am I doing here?? Lmao

thrill of the hunt?

1 Like

Feels like in an uninhabited forest tho

Some of the stuff in B0Cs can be useful, though usually not.

1 Like

Useful or not, I just have yet to be impressed by any of the pricing and can find most if not all cheaper on regular ole amazon

A ā€œBOCā€ is a Bag Of Crap - literally random stuff they have in the leftovers at the warehouse, with a very occasional awesome item thrown in to keep things interesting. Check out one of the unboxing threads for specific examples: :w_boc: Post your September 2020 Crap Here!! - #6 by Froodyfrog

The VOP is the ā€œwaitā€ screen you almost always get when trying to purchase said BOC.

1 Like

Oh.

Stuff in B0Cs is not usually from Woot Offs.