Buggy or Chariot

Buggy or Chariot

Wow that took forever for this one. Too bad my 30 days isn’t up GG

I sat in the VOP the whole time. I was in at 99% left and never got one.

I did it!!! First woot off is a success.

Congrats to all who got one!!

Another VoP of Death for me…

2 Likes

what’s the point. used to be fun. now just bots getting all the crap.

1 Like

So what’s the winning strategy these days? I used to do well snagging them via wootstalker, but they lag like crazy lately. I’ve gone for the tried and true F5 routine, but by the time I see it, it’s half-gone and always the VoP for me. Can’t sort out what the trick is because I’ve caught 4 of them today the second they switch and they’re already gone.

1 Like

IMG_20200812_141653

Again still waiting in the VoP - I click the link when it was still on on 100% available.
How fast do you have to be???

I’ve been using the woot app and I’m able to pretty consistently get them. I refresh like crazy every time the previous deal is about to end

Actively refreshing the app, still put into the VOP as soon as it hit. Not even up 2 seconds.

So the app is better than the site?

Yep! Me too

This was my first time actively refreshing in the app as an item got sold out. I hit the Buy button within 2 seconds of it coming up and was put in the VoP.

I had my PC refreshing too, and it did not come up for another 5 seconds, and said 89% available when it did come up. So on this one if you were refreshing on PC you had 0% chance of getting it.

so are you refreshing from the home page or from the page where only the woot-off item is?

It comes up in the forums first by a good margin, like 15+ seconds (at least for me)

The speedy method has certainly changed over the last couple years!

VoP all day long. I’m beginning to think BOC are an illusion. Bummer.

1 Like

Yeah my app is at least several seconds faster than my desktop website even when that has ethernet plugged in!

from the woot off page!