Bugs on Croissants

Bugs on Croissants

Got one!

2 Likes

Still plugging zeros on the day. :frowning:

1 Like

Feel ya. Seems like things donā€™t want to load for me.

Typo so it created the thread. Dammit.

3 Likes

Still nothing, still VoP hell.

instant Vop. I really donā€™t like how the app does Vop. Butā€¦ what am I going to doā€¦ Iā€™ll just sit in it for 10 minsā€¦ that is what Iā€™ll do!

2 Likes

was at 99% when I hit Buy Nowā€¦ Vestibuledā€¦ Which I think should be added to American lexicon.

ā€˜I was vestibuled the other day.ā€™ Can be used to describe anytime one is stuck waiting for something that is very unlikely to happen, but they hope it will anyway.

2 Likes

So I shouldnā€™t thank someone for creating the thread? 'Cuz I was going to.

So the BOCā€™s not showing on the forum was on purpose? I thought that was the errorā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, it was a booboo. LOL

2 Likes

Trying something new to level the playing field for those that donā€™t monitor the forums.

2 Likes

You could just make a generic thread for each BOC. ā€œI got oneā€ ā€œI never get oneā€ " Iā€™m in VOP" ā€œwoot hates meā€

2 Likes

They donā€™t play silly games with the customers in the forum at Woot.

Cā€™mon now.

Thatā€™s a good idea!

Wow. Well I didnā€™t need a bug on my croissant anyways.
Already had a fly on my pound cake this morning. True story: baked citrus pound cake and fruit fly wanted a bite. Ew.

2 Likes

It just creates a bigger disadvantage to those who canā€™t use the app, and shop the Woot-Off from a computer. Because computer has such a huge lag on the Clearance page (compared to the app), watching the forum was the only timely way to see when they came available. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

For me, the forum updates faster than the product page. I sit with the forum open and wait for updates to pop up and click through on the links there. I find I can F5 the product page and it wonā€™t show the next item (esp. BOC) for several seconds after the forum posts the direct link.

Thereā€™s also the mobile site on your phone through a browser. :smiley:

Yes, desktop is slower. Just seeing if we can get BOCs to a new crop of peeps.

2 Likes