Bugs on Croissants

Bugs on Croissants

Got one!

2 Likes

Still plugging zeros on the day. :frowning:

1 Like

Feel ya. Seems like things don’t want to load for me.

Typo so it created the thread. Dammit.

3 Likes

Still nothing, still VoP hell.

instant Vop. I really don’t like how the app does Vop. But… what am I going to do… I’ll just sit in it for 10 mins… that is what I’ll do!

2 Likes

was at 99% when I hit Buy Now… Vestibuled… Which I think should be added to American lexicon.

‘I was vestibuled the other day.’ Can be used to describe anytime one is stuck waiting for something that is very unlikely to happen, but they hope it will anyway.

2 Likes

So I shouldn’t thank someone for creating the thread? 'Cuz I was going to.

1 Like

So the BOC’s not showing on the forum was on purpose? I thought that was the error…

2 Likes

Yeah, it was a booboo. LOL

3 Likes

Trying something new to level the playing field for those that don’t monitor the forums.

2 Likes

You could just make a generic thread for each BOC. “I got one” “I never get one” " I’m in VOP" “woot hates me”

2 Likes

They don’t play silly games with the customers in the forum at Woot.

C’mon now.

That’s a good idea!

Wow. Well I didn’t need a bug on my croissant anyways.
Already had a fly on my pound cake this morning. True story: baked citrus pound cake and fruit fly wanted a bite. Ew.

2 Likes

It just creates a bigger disadvantage to those who can’t use the app, and shop the Woot-Off from a computer. Because computer has such a huge lag on the Clearance page (compared to the app), watching the forum was the only timely way to see when they came available. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

For me, the forum updates faster than the product page. I sit with the forum open and wait for updates to pop up and click through on the links there. I find I can F5 the product page and it won’t show the next item (esp. BOC) for several seconds after the forum posts the direct link.

There’s also the mobile site on your phone through a browser. :smiley:

Yes, desktop is slower. Just seeing if we can get BOCs to a new crop of peeps.

2 Likes