Build a Fort Kit – 2 Pack

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
I’m turning wooters.us I really think so.

Build a Fort Kit – 2 Pack [New] - $9.99 + $5 shipping

2 * Be Amazing 2100 Build a Fort Kit

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

what ever happened to chairs and blankets?

happy birth day to the kiddy!

I doubt this will stand kids running around and possibly smashing into it, right?

This has got to be one of the coolest woots ever! The dogs are gonna love this :slight_smile:

I wish I had this when I was a kid

WOOHOO!!!

Finally a woot I can sink my teeth into!! woot kids is going to rock!

Thank you Woot Gods…thank you!

Don’t let Bin Laden see this!

Almost bought these for my little man and I to have fun with, but these review swayed me against it:

Reviews on Cabelas.com

Meh. I’m more excited to get the floor cleaner I ordered a couple days ago. WOO HOO…

Forts? We just use bed sheets…or reservations at a hotel.

Whoa, there’s a new flavor of Woot! But for some reason when I try to log in there it just keeps sending me back to the login page.

i feel like this violates the very nature of building a fort. If every joe schmo bought the build a fort, how would they be unique? YOUR DEFENSE SYSTEM WOULD BE KNOWN BY EVERYONE. AHHHHHHHHH!!!111

:slight_smile:

Niiiice.

hmmm maybe I’ll use my two for Tuesday sleeping bags with these forts!

Does it come with instructions?:slight_smile:

Way to ruin kids’ imaginations. What’s next, floor tiles that actually turn into lava?

Just feed the kids sugar until they’re comatose then throw a blanket over them. Insta-fort.

I had one of these when I was a kid, we called it a sheet back then though times change.

Haha, forts. My life is average.