BUILT NY Ergonomic Hard Case for iPad 2

Therein lies the crux, because at that point all Android devices become Apple products. Diversity keeps things a lot more interesting.

Will they get an allowance for this? LOL

>you joined in 2012…

maybe you’re like me and lurked for a long time before you started buying, but before you’re ostracized for speaking the truth by the regulars who post - you’re right.

240x240

http://blog.smallbusinessadvocate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/diversity02_transpar.gif[/img]

As a relative old-timer to Woot, allow me to “third” this. Woot-Offs used to be EXCITING.

I really wish they had an HP TOUCHPAD case like this one… Oh how wonderful that would be!!

yes, i had a joint account with a friend and the first time i bought something from woot was ~4 years ago. on 2012 i decided to open my own account. :slight_smile:

Pardon me while I go nuke some chow mein for supper… that way I can be whining AND dining.

As a true old-timer…I agree.

Fourth! I’ve watched this site since 2006/2007 but always lived OCONUS or APO and didn’t (couldn’t) order. It used to be a lot more entertaining and full of fun items.

Where’s the swimming pool that I won’t buy to go with the pool cleaner that I didn’t buy?

I’VE BEEN CHECKING… NADA

You missed it. It was on Kids earlier.

“Fourth”…$$ available, nothing fun to buy

I’m gonna challenge that a bit and say that the community used to be the entertainment. Now the community wants to be entertained.

ummm that’s pretty deep. R U sure U belong here

Whooo-Hoooo!