BUILT NY Ergonomic Hard Case for iPad 2

Got one! Wooooo!

SOLD OUT! :frowning:

I’m also among the group that spent all day putting the map together and think I won’t even figure it out in time. Help =/

Got one what? How did you figure out the last destination on the map with out the last piece?

What’s this mean?

No matter, they’re already sold out.

FML…4am…

No hole in my map (it’s genus zero). 11 pieces. I had also guessed this one, but the other(s) are the challenge! I presume it’s being timed to end right near the start of Wednesday, although I think the frenzy has already started.

You can’t be serious?! =( WTF am I sitting here at almost midnight waiting for the final piece then!? =(

:frowning: That sucks… I would’ve hoped that Woot wouldn’t have made the URL active until the final map piece…

And how did one even know that it was 3 more letters?

Sadface.

Just to clarify, if I bought one, do I get a piece of crap?.. Wondering because, I did, and I hope I do… Otherwise, there goes my money.

Do you think it will be case sensitive? I don’t want to shout out my URL.

It is seriously sold out.

I’ve been here all day trying the maps, then randomly stumbled across the right letters. It’s been active for 8 hours and 35 minutes-ish.

it’s not but it’s already sold out unfortunately

Goodnight wooters - until tomorrow!

Fuck! I fugured it out but they ARE all gone. Woot you suck. There must have been very few… :frowning:

Finally got my first BOC after all these years! URL was all lower case and found by brute force on the last two unknowns.

Wow, that was friggin lame. Seriously lame.

This isn’t like the crazy cronie trick telling us to use CTRL+F4 to get the pages to refresh? Or are you seriously telling us the bots have triumphed… yet again!?

Thanks for nothing woot, this will no longer be a site I check in the AM everyday. BS at it’s best