BUILT NY Laptop/Tablet/Camera Cases

Are the dimensions for the camera cases the outside dimensions or the max camera dimensions? My phone is 5.5" x 3", would it fit in the slim camera case?

Adorama has the BUILT NY Bowery Laptop Messenger Bag 16" E-MB16-BLK for 24.95 with free shipping. There’s tax if you live in NY, but that applies on Woot too. Not that much of a deal, although I do like the bag.

No, but honestly, there’s really no point in combining the two. If you buy more than one item, all orders after the first one have free shipping for the rest of the day. See http://www.woot.com/forums/AddPost.aspx?postid=5110392&Quote=True#about-shipping.

Have a 13" MacBook Air - is this too big for it? Would it slide around too much inside or will it conform enough to keep it secure?

The Kindle Sleeve will fit 3rd generation Kindles and also the newer Kindle Touch

I am not certain which bag you are asking about but for a 13" MacAir I would suggest our 11-13" Messenger Bag!

The Netbook Portfolio does have some degree of wiggle room in it and was made to fit up to a 10" netbook which is ultimately bigger than an iPad with a common hard case.

Should work nicely!

What kind of phone is it? The those are the outside dimensions of the product which are listed here on Woot.

Blackberry curve style phones and iPod classics do fit in the camera cases very nicely.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to squeeze a 17" laptop into the BUILT NY Bowery Laptop Messenger Bag 16"?

For a 17" it will be a bit tight of a fit but I would steer you towards a full on 17" laptop sleeve for the best fit!

I have a Galaxy S3, which is longer but skinnier than an ipod.

Does the camera case have molded back have a lip on the top that would keep something longer from fitting? I really like the pink and red Love one–I think the neoprene could stretch, but if there’s a hard back I’ll go for the grid one.

is the $10 Kindle Sleeve here on woot! the same as the $5.99 Kindle Sleeve on your website? the dimensions seem to be the same…

Looks like it’s cheaper in BUILT website. $11.99

http://www.builtny.com/laptop-envelope-16-prod.html

Would have liked to have bought the netbook portfolio from Woot, but there are three other color choices available on the Built website, for just $.94 more.

Does anyone know if I could squeeze a 17" macbook pro into the 16" Bowery bag?

Thanks!

–Hi there!

All of our hoodie camera cases due have a hard back made from rigid EVA materials. I’d advise the City Grid print on this one - it is a bit longer than the Ultra Compact style in other colors

What are the best options for a Xoom tablet in a case and without?

Got my Kindle case but its too small to fit my older Kindle with the keypad :frowning:

I guess my sister is getting a Kindle case for her Kindle Fire

I paid Woot $10.82 for the Reversable Kindle Sleeve that sells
on the Built site for only $5.99.
The built site also tells the buyer which version of Kindle actually fits in this item. The woot listing does not and unfortunately it is too small for my version 2 kindle. That question was asked in the forum to the Built rep but got no answer :frowning:

It is the same as the one on woot only the one on the Built website is much cheaper and is specific as to which Kindle its for. Woot offered me a RMA and full refund.