Bulova Dual Wood Mantel and Table Clock

What time is it? How about NOW???

Imagine the fun of trying to keep two clocks set to exactly the same time. And don’t tell me that quartz movements don’t gain or lose time - they do. This is NOT for those with OCD… This is a great example of the kind of thing that ends up on Woot. One clock and I’d be in.

this will go perfect with my siamese flavor flav halloween costume.

Will this work with my Shun knives?

$40 in recent moofi

link

Could you just check my stats?

NICE close-up picture of the cardboard box!

IN for epic time machine!

the only use for this is for deployed soldiers to keep track of local time and back home time

Okay, tell me why this thing is sooo freaking expensive? it doesn’t even have an alarm?

Gah. Go away BulOva Clock.

(…yeaah maybe that wasn’t done right but you get the point.)

May be you can set one to one time zone and another to your time zone? Didn’t read the description, so I am guessing.

It’s cuz time is money.

So if you set one for just a few seconds after the other one - then look at it with your 3D glasses on can you see another dimension?

Great, maybe I can fix my dashboard! Looks like the end of woot off.

Yes. I really hope the dumb displayed by some people is an act. My husband works and travels to another time zone regularly, and my family is also in another zone. If you’re incapable of doing some light math or just want to see the time at a glance, then this is nice. I’m all set with not one, but two dual-time clocks (and one watch) or I’d get this handsome example. (And Bulova at least used to be a premium brand. I don’t know if it still is.)

I wanted this one… This should be good at work since I have to keep track of GMT all the time.

It’s for the weight. See how flatly it’s compressing the corner under the clock? Heavy sucker.

Wanna hit the Snooze on that for me?
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/Batman4oz/th_P1040974.jpg

C’mon wooters! BUY! You need this. particularly during a woot off. It’ll actually give you an idea when to pull away from the computer and eat!