BULT Benny X3 Helmet w/ Built-In Video Camera

**Item: **BULT Benny X3 Helmet w/ Built-In Video Camera
Price: $79.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=BULT Benny X3 Helmet w/ Built-In Video Camera)

[Search Google](Google Benny X3 Helmet w/ Built-In Video Camera)

Some additional info can be found on the product page

[MOD: Default page shows X1 which is lower resolution. Click on the helmet in the lower right to see the X3.]

Let’s watch some videos [youtube=hmVM5YYQtpA][/youtube]

[youtube=7l3Jk3e9uPg][/youtube]

why would I want a camera where I can’t show other people that I have a camera?

This helmet wouldn’t be useable for skydiving correct?

Anyone see the size this comes in? The video is of a kid skateboarding, so wonder if this is for kids.

That link is actually the product page of the X1, which is 640x480 resolution. The one we are offering is the new X3, which is 1280x720 HD resolution. If you click on the helmet showing on the bottom right corner of the product page (highlighted yellow), you will see the details of the X3 helmet that we are offering.

Size L-XL (54-58cm circumference) *

*To measure head circumference: Keeping tape measure level, wrap around skull just above ears and approximately an inch above eyebrows.

If your bike is your primary mode of transportation around the city, I know a few people prefer to film their trips in case of an accident/insurance claim. This is a great way to have one on you without it being obtrusive.

Does anyone know if this helmet is suitable for snowboarding? I see lots of skateboarding and bicycle videos, but will it handle snow?

Anyone have this or the older model? I have been looking for a new helmet and a camera to record my cycling commute for safety purposes. I am having a hard time finding reviews. The quality of the video is not my main concern, but rather comfort, ventilation, and battery life.

The product description here says it’s waterproof and in the ad there is a bit of snowboarding shown.
I’m glad there is, because if I buy this, It’d be for that purpose.

Can this be used in water for wakeboarding?

These guys are water-proof, so you should be able to!

As I can not measure the persons head because it will be a gift did we determine if it is a kids or adult size ? And what is the return policy ??? Very important

They are water resisstant to the elements not water proof.

Return policy ??

We lay that out in our FAQ over here, in particular this portion:

Will I receive customer support like I’m used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don’t end up liking or you have what marketing people call “buyer’s remorse,” sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It’s likely you’ll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn’t work, first, find out what you’re doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it’s probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know. If you give up and must return it to us, then follow on to the next FAQ entry.

How do I return a defective product?
Unless we specifically tell you not to, call the manufacturer of the product you bought. You will likely get a replacement of a new model or better item from them. If we still haven’t dissuaded you, report your issue through our Support page. It’ll go a lot easier if you have the order number, the name of the product you are returning, and a detailed explanation of the problem. We will respond with return authorization by the next business day. Because we aren’t likely to have a replacement in stock, you should be prepared for a refund-only option if that’s all we can do. Know that return freight will be at your expense. Again, you will probably get a better deal from the manufacturer, or whoever else handling member service for that product.

Also checkout the videohead lineup and product page for even more details.